Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets with Tourrets
Pets with Tourrets
[Image: l.jpg]
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
RE: Pets with Tourrets
[Image: i1wy8.jpg]
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Or, pets with turrets:

[Image: th?id=HN.608017793066336824&pid=1.7]
I get quite a running commentary from one of the cats. It hadn't occurred to me I might be getting cussed out, but it would explain other things I've noticed.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 24, 2015 at 2:37 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I get quite a running commentary from one of the cats. It hadn't occurred to me I might be getting cussed out, but it would explain other things I've noticed.

Cats are good at cussing, which they have even perfected (or purr-fected) with a disdainful look.

[Image: grumpy-cat.jpg]

(February 24, 2015 at 1:17 pm)Cato Wrote: Or, pets with turrets:

[Image: th?id=HN.608017793066336824&pid=1.7]

I know... I know... I didn't spot my spolling mastike until the edit time had passed.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
My friend used to have a budgie which he'd taught to swear like a trooper and tell people to skin up. I didn't even know budgies could talk until I went round his house one day, I hadn't known him long at the time, and I was stood there alone when a little voice told me to f' off and called me a wanker. For a minute I thought it was the voice of god or I was going mad (is there really much of a difference?), until I realised where the voice was coming from and it told me to skin up.
[Image: 0b60d50310b8f745561c469ca3816681.jpg]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
[Image: funnyhamsters-1-1.jpg]
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have picky pets like me? Brian37 10 605 June 17, 2021 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Warning! Feed your pets well! ignoramus 16 2030 December 17, 2017 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Pets Thread Annik 180 40637 April 1, 2015 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Pets EgoRaptor 34 4586 July 24, 2014 at 2:09 am
Last Post: null--69
  People making facebooks for PETS BlackSwordsman 12 2504 May 28, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Your Pets NonStampCollector 30 6242 March 16, 2012 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Shell B