Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday
Sunday
Are all atheists in church? I have noticed that there is less activity here at said day. I am having a BBQ Big Grin
RE: Sunday
I was taking an afternoon nap Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Weekends here are usually quiet, it seems.

I went for a walk and then took a nap.
Just listening to music (Ganger). Honestly, I'm trying to figure out my day. And that might take up my whole day. I need to grocery shop, but I also need to rest. Stomach issues. Both are very urgent matters.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Have to work today.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I think it speaks to how much we slack off while at work...

Lots of Tapatalk posts... Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
On Ebay, spending filthy lucre on trinkets I do not need instead of alms for the poor.

Take that Jesus !!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Played all day yesterday in the garden and had breakfast out along with a walk with the dog.

Today I have to pay the piper. So I'm here delaying getting my work done.
I've been sitting here, browsing the forum, posting, watching movies, correcting kids, rolling cigarettes, eating and trying not to doze off.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Normal Sunday's for me are weekly chores and Netflix. Not necessarily in that order. We move from the B&B today to the Boutique Hotel. An amazing dinner planned at Anejo Limon.
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Saturday turns into mildly lively Sunday Foxaèr 0 306 May 13, 2018 at 3:28 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Super Bowl Sunday! chimp3 8 1069 February 5, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What are you don't this Sunday ErGingerbreadMandude 31 2214 October 16, 2017 at 3:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus