Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you don't this Sunday
What are you don't this Sunday
Anything special going on?
RE: What are you don't this Sunday
Football.

Steak.

Beer.

Fantasy Sports.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Sleeping in, lounging around, working with my daughter's hair so I know how to do it come her Homecoming next Saturday.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Work.

Sex

Beer.
Trying to resist eating out by having a delicious Sunday roast. I will try to wait another two weeks as I already ate out on Saturday Tongue

By the way.... the thread title makes zero sense.
I'm having chicken yallll Big Grin
I am don't see a movie or go to any sporting events.

I am do prolly veg around here. It's past midnight and I haven't bothered trying to go to bed.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Brunch with an attorney, mimosas, and paperwork.

Football.

Poetry.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Anybody watching Nadal vs Federer?
(October 15, 2017 at 1:42 am)JackRussell Wrote: Work.

Sex

Beer.

No period, therefore sex.  Tongue

(October 15, 2017 at 1:47 am)Hammy Wrote: Trying to resist eating out by having a delicious Sunday roast. I will try to wait another two weeks as I already ate out on Saturday Tongue

By the way.... the thread title makes zero sense.

And yet you responded correctly.  Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 683 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1086 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1155 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1803 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Dead Saturday turns into mildly lively Sunday Foxaèr 0 306 May 13, 2018 at 3:28 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5945 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I know something you don't know... Jackalope 98 17366 April 22, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ever feel like you don't belong in this world? Foxaèr 44 4815 April 3, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Super Bowl Sunday! chimp3 8 1068 February 5, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Don't you hate it when..... Regardless of topic..... Brian37 12 1756 October 20, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Brian37