Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm trapped in phone mode
I'm trapped in phone mode
For some reason every time I log in, it goes to phone mode. How can I fix this?
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
RE: I'm trapped in phone mode
Go to the dark stripe above the Today's Posts link where the UCP should be, tap on it (somewhere in the middle, since you can't really see it) and go to Settings. There should be an option to change the site theme in there

ETA: Alternatively, if you're having trouble tapping on the UCP go to this link: http://atheistforums.org/usercp.php
@Pizz-athest

I reset the theme back to the default for you on your UserCP.
Thank you, Big Grin
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My computer is stuck in mobile mode. Socratic Meth Head 1 1181 March 31, 2016 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Stealth Mode Heat 1 944 November 30, 2015 at 1:56 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  posting from phone simplemoss 5 2276 December 24, 2014 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Losty
  Stealth Mode? Clueless Morgan 9 1757 April 4, 2014 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  My damn phone fucked things up Phatt Matt s 2 1346 March 21, 2014 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  My phone doesn't like this site Cyberman 2 1444 July 22, 2013 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot