Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealth Mode
Stealth Mode
I had a very similar thread a while ago, but I decided to remake one with a specific request, as opposed to a question.

I think it would benefit a large amount of the younger users of this site, for the "Atheist Forums" logo to not be everywhere, especially in bold words at the top, and unmissable when using the forum.

The "Stealth Mode" in User CP reportedly used to fix this issue, but is now not working.

My suggestion is to well..please fix it, so it can serve its purpose and reasoning behind implementation in the first place.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Stealth Mode
If it's too much trouble, may I suggest adding a theme with a hardcoded logo so that those who feel like it can just switch to that theme and use the site safely?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My computer is stuck in mobile mode. Socratic Meth Head 1 1180 March 31, 2016 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  I'm trapped in phone mode Pizza 3 1090 March 29, 2015 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Pizza
  Stealth Mode? Clueless Morgan 9 1757 April 4, 2014 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Stealth skin - Religious views Arivaderchi 24 7114 February 5, 2010 at 9:06 am
Last Post: tackattack