Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey GREAT news!
Smile 
Hey GREAT news!
My cigars from atlantic arrived this morning, and they were not picked up by customs!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: Hey GREAT news!
Nice, but I prefer I prefer cigarillos
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Ya, I bought some of those also. Big Grin
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
My favourite brand is called "montecristo" - It's religious inspired I guess. I'm planning to quit cigarettes and smoke maybe one cigar/cigarillo per week and progressively reduce
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Ah, well because I ordered from USA I had to buy Dominicans instead of Cubans. I justified it by suggesting to myself it's less likely to be opened and taxed than a package from Europe. Big Grin Big Grin

Based on this experience though I might now stick to ordering from USA.

Soon enough, Cubans will be available! Thanks, Obama!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Oh so you mean the fact that every other country keeps saying to the USA to end the trade embargo is finally being heard?

God, if we had a trade embargo with PNG or Indonesia I would feel very sick. I've never understood how it doesn't bother average yanks.

Also, that's great news, that means next time I order from Atlantic I can get my favourite cigars! Big Grin Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Nudger!!!! arewethereyet 2 313 January 23, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Hey everyone... Frank Apisa 13 935 June 28, 2021 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Some great news Apollo 11 1046 December 7, 2020 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3148 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Great (movie) Speeches onlinebiker 12 2127 September 6, 2019 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea. onlinebiker 9 1149 September 1, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  It's a great relief purplepurpose 20 3442 December 8, 2018 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Cod
  The Great AF Literary Masterpiece The Valkyrie 9 739 December 2, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Something Great Happened To Me Today... ReptilianPeon 2 995 October 2, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  PBS is great!! Jehanne 24 2344 September 12, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda