Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fixed] Missing Feature: Shoutbox
[Fixed] Missing Feature: Shoutbox
The Shoutbox is back! It's also been souped up so you can now edit and delete your own shouts.

Enjoy!
RE: [Fixed] Missing Feature: Shoutbox
When I went to the "home page" of the forums, where the shout box used to be, I got all these huge icons on the left side of the screen, overlapping the forum lists. And no shoutbox.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Can you clear your cache? I can see it fine from both my account and as a guest user.
It looks okay once I clear my cache, but I can't find where you enter new shouts.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
If I clear my cache, I won't be able to log back in, as I forgot my password. I'll try, but I did take some screen shots via my phone (held it up to the laptop) and will post them for you, if you like
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 31, 2015 at 8:01 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: It looks okay once I clear my cache, but I can't find where you enter new shouts.

Verified.

I can see the text entry box, Kitty cannot.
Your cache shouldn't affect your cookies. You can usually delete one without deleting the other.

If you have forgotten your password, I suggest you use the "forgot my password" link to reset it.

Oh, and I think there was a permissions error preventing people from posting shouts. Everyone should now be able to!
Verified, closing.
Well once again my internet is acting shitty. It'll have to wait until I can get back online. I cleared my cookies but I didn't see a way to just clear cache. I'm running the latest version of Firefox.
(March 31, 2015 at 8:11 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: Well once again my internet is acting shitty. It'll have to wait until I can get back online. I cleared my cookies but I didn't see a way to just clear cache. I'm running the latest version of Firefox.

It might work if you just refresh the page.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mention feature is a pain EgoDeath 9 2129 April 13, 2020 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  [Fixed] Information in blue ribbon at top of page, correct? Angrboda 8 2561 April 29, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  [Fixed] Using "quick edit" removes spaces between lines in post Faith No More 4 1337 April 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  [Fixed] Smiles box is partially covered (and fonts!!!) Dystopia 3 1072 April 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  [missing] mobile post icon pocaracas 0 812 April 12, 2015 at 11:26 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  [Fixed] "Top Members" link missing. Jackalope 5 1436 April 12, 2015 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  [Fixed] New Thread Window Overlaps Smileys AFTT47 5 1663 April 12, 2015 at 1:06 am
  [Fixed] "Top Posts" link missing. Jackalope 1 900 April 12, 2015 at 1:03 am
  [Fixed] Remove border from avatar display in posts Jackalope 4 1074 April 11, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Fixed] Post subject should be bold Jackalope 1 840 April 11, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: LastPoet