Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone wanna play C&C zero hour with me ?
anyone wanna play C&C zero hour with me ?
all you need is the game, power ISO to install it and game ranger app to connect.

if you want to, just pm me , and i add you friend in game ranger, forgot to say that you have to make an account *duh*.

[Image: kT8O9kg.jpg?1]
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: anyone wanna play C&C zero hour with me ?
Big Grin i have the C&C games on Origin i was going to grab the iso then i open origin and was like good i have it Big Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
If it was yuris revenge, tiberium sun or red alert 2 I would have said yeh

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Man I'd totally play TS again. Frickin loved that game when I was young.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Ah, RA2 brings some memories, still have the original CD. Meh, so little time, lately the only game I play is 3 minute chess online on my mobile.
(April 12, 2015 at 2:32 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Ah, RA2 brings some memories, still have the original CD. Meh, so little time, lately the only game I play is 3 minute chess online on my mobile.

What's your rating?  Mine's around 1600 at both 1 minute and  5 minute time controls.
I just re-installed C&C Generals: Zero Hour and once I get back up to speed with the controls maybe we can run some skirmishes.

Have you seen this"?
C&C Generals 2
About frickin' time!

Edit:
Hmmmm. Old, and dead, news. EA cancelled the project, the rat bastards!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(April 23, 2015 at 11:19 pm)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote: I just re-installed C&C Generals: Zero Hour and once I get back up to speed with the controls maybe we can run some skirmishes.

Have you seen this"?
C&C Generals 2
About frickin' time!

Edit:
Hmmmm. Old, and dead, news. EA cancelled the project, the rat bastards!

i don't think my graphics card can handle it.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming games you want to play Foxaèr 13 2140 October 6, 2022 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Anyone here play GTA Online? copiedusername 2 691 December 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: copiedusername
  Would you play Pacman if he looked like this? Mechaghostman2 10 2236 November 4, 2019 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Destiny 2 base game will go Free to play Cepheus Ace 0 380 June 7, 2019 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Horizon Zero Dawn The Valkyrie 10 1188 March 16, 2017 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink 24 Hour Charity Gameathon Iroscato 1 824 September 10, 2016 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Let's play Holy Text misprints! FebruaryOfReason 0 565 February 22, 2016 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  Does anyone play CAH? Losty 2 892 September 24, 2015 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Losty
  Anyone play Project Zomboid? dyresand 0 735 August 2, 2015 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Does anyone play terraria? Mental Outlaw 1 840 July 26, 2015 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Exian