Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming games you want to play
Upcoming games you want to play
Just found out about this today.

https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/A...reed:_Rift

Assassin's Creed: Rift
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Upcoming games you want to play
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
None tbh.

I guess new Kojima game. New Yoko Taro game. New Fumito Ueda game... some years in gaming are dry.
Hide The Salami.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane
Jane plays with Willy, Willy is happy again
Suki plays with Leo, Sacha plays with Britt
Adolf builds a bonfire, Enrico plays with it

Naughty
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Tongue 
Hello, so nice question. Your question is really good enough to make me think. I often couldn't choose the games I wanted to play day and night. And now, or rather, quite recently, you know, I really began to need money. Since there was no job, one in Canberra. It's cool that friends and former colleagues advised me to try free Australian pokies
Moderator Notice
link removed
 My eyes were wide open Smile This is an abundance of games, I personally liked it very much in this pokies, like Slotman and King Billy. These bonuses, games, and most importantly, everything is free. When I first won $500, I didn't believe it. Thanks Pokiesman.

You guys should try it too, it's really the best I can offer you.
Quake 7.8..

Fight aliens, zombies and demons in California as "The Big One" sends your playing field to the bottom of the Pacific.......
Apparently, it's not going to be called Rift anymore.

Assassin’s Creed Mirage goes official
Indian Express

Quote:After numerous leaks around Ubisoft’s next addition to the Assassin’s Creed franchise started surfacing in the last few days, the game developer took to Twitter to make the game official. Ubisoft’s next title will be called Assassin’s Creed Mirage, and while other details around the game have not been revealed yet, we still have a fair idea of what to expect.

The game is, as per leaks, set in Baghdad and will follow the life of Basim, a returning character from the last game in the series, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. We are expected to see gameplay that will involve less RPG (Role Playing Game) elements and more of Assassin’s Creed’s basics.

Which makes it unlikely I'll be playing it.
~ Erin Hunter
My 24-year old son just bought himself a $5.3K computer and gave me his handy down for $2K. I applied a suite of a dozen video mods for L4D2 in a graphics suite off the Steam workshop. Completely different video game now, for free! (Not counting my $2K of course!)

How do people do this??
This looks like one I might want to check out:

~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your top 5 video games of all time? T0 Th3 M4X 80 8601 May 22, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: emjay
  I sucked at video games. Brian37 16 3028 July 18, 2021 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The issue with Match-3 games Foxaèr 4 452 August 15, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone here play GTA Online? copiedusername 2 687 December 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: copiedusername
  Stream Switch games without a capture card. Mechaghostman2 0 379 November 24, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Would you play Pacman if he looked like this? Mechaghostman2 10 2214 November 4, 2019 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Destiny 2 base game will go Free to play Cepheus Ace 0 378 June 7, 2019 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Any sci-fi open world games? Mechaghostman2 9 1905 September 27, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Games still to be released in 2018 Foxaèr 9 1162 June 2, 2018 at 12:32 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Of new homes and video games. Brian37 7 1158 May 25, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet