Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Passover/Christian Passover
Happy Passover/Christian Passover
Just wishing everyone a Happy Passover and Christianity's version of Passover.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
RE: Happy Passover/Christian Passover
(April 3, 2015 at 2:41 pm)Polaris Wrote: Just wishing everyone a Happy Passover and Christianity's version of Passover.

I like the time off and the Easter eggs.

Enjoy yourself Polaris.(this is meant sincerely, I know it's hard to tell by text)

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Um thank you i guess Big Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Happy whatever that is, have fun Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 3, 2015 at 2:41 pm)Polaris Wrote: Just wishing everyone a Happy Passover and Christianity's version of Passover.

Why cant we Passover old myths?
(April 3, 2015 at 2:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Why cant we Passover old myths?

There is money to be made off of the myths and chocolate. Especially Cadbury Chocolate. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Don't mix up the myths! Or you'll get hot cross bunnies.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 3, 2015 at 2:52 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(April 3, 2015 at 2:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Why cant we Passover old myths?

There is money to be made off of the myths and chocolate. Especially Cadbury Chocolate. 

If I could market like wealth and religion I would rule the world, the only problem is my morals wont allow me to fuck other humans over. No, I do piss them off, I won't deny that, but I have no interest in power for political, religious or business gain. 

I do market myself, haven't made a dime yet off of my poetry, but I have no interest in absolute power or even thinking I am superior. Religion, politics and business has yet to learn humility. When they can admit they are as finite as I am then those humans can be much more reasonable.

I can handle a "fuck you" and "bullshit". I hate that our species cant leave it at that.
Thanks. You have fun, too.
Polaris, geez has it already been a year?

Happy Eostre to you too!

I guess this thread is as good as any to pull out our yearly cache of Easter memes and infographics to celebrate!

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FUCK EASTER / PASSOVER Minimalist 17 3094 April 5, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Polaris