Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Groundfloor business opportunity!
Exclamation 
New Groundfloor business opportunity!
I just read that muslims are now the greatest circumcisers of babies. I thought only the jew nuts and the christers did this for the male babies but no, evidently that's not the case.

Did you know that you can buy baby circumsision trainers to teach yourself how to cut baby penises for fun or profit?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083Y0...627WGJA3SY

[Image: 31Qqp4wNZyL.jpg]
$185.95 & FREE Shipping

Yes, it's real, but the reviews are hilarious!
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: New Groundfloor business opportunity!
The reviews are hilarious.  I just have to ask.  How did you find this?

K. Folta Wrote:It doesn't pay well but you get a lot of tips.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Quote: I thought only the jew nuts and the christers did this for the male babies but no, evidently that's not the case.

Pretty much the same, stupid-assed book  for all of them.
(April 6, 2015 at 9:33 pm)IATIA Wrote: The reviews are hilarious.  I just have to ask.  How did you find this?

K. Folta Wrote:It doesn't pay well but you get a lot of tips.

Stumbleupon
From the review.

Robert Goldwasser Wrote:Two five year old boys are standing at the potty to pee.

When one says, "Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!"

"I've been circumcised." Says the second boy.

"What does that mean?"

"It means they cut the skin off the end."

"How old were you when it was cut off?"

"My mom said that I was two days old."

"Did it hurt?"

"You bet it hurt, I couldn't walk for a year!"

Or how about ...

MattMerk "Matthew" Wrote:Are you a Rabbi in need of a baby torso to practice the baby penis sucking ritual of metzitzah b'peh? Well this torso is not for you. It does not simulate the blood that comes with slicing off parts of a baby boy's genitals. However, if you just want to practice putting a baby sized plastic penis in your mouth, this would probably work. And you don't need to worry about giving a baby herpes!
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

-- The Rev Lovejoy
Christians don't generally abide by this on religious grounds and really...how did you find something like this? You generally have to be looking for something odd for something like this to show up.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Really? I've known a shit-full of Christians who have mutilated their babies in this way.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(April 6, 2015 at 9:52 pm)Polaris Wrote: Christians don't generally abide by this on religious grounds ...
Uhmm ... since when?
-- Homer Simpson

-- Ned Flanders

-- The Rev Lovejoy
(April 6, 2015 at 9:56 pm)IATIA Wrote:
(April 6, 2015 at 9:52 pm)Polaris Wrote: Christians don't generally abide by this on religious grounds ...
Uhmm ... since when?

Since around 33 CE plus/minus a few years.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(April 6, 2015 at 9:52 pm)Polaris Wrote: ...how did you find something like this? You generally have to be looking for something odd for something like this to show up.

Just google "retarded things religious idiots believe," Its up there in the first 5.7 billion hits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is religion in the business of moral policing? NuclearEnergy 85 16636 August 13, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Church of England's idea of equal opportunity bozo 7 2205 June 29, 2011 at 11:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger