Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me, urgent
Please help me, urgent
I got a recent PM from a stranger with a link and I don't trust the link.

I give you permission as a mod to check it out for me.  

I saw no report link in order to report the pm.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Please help me, urgent
Only Admins can see Pms, but I would say not to click anything that comes from a stranger.
I knew better than to click. I just wanted to mention it, in case others are also getting the same PM
~ Erin Hunter
(April 14, 2015 at 8:59 pm)Sionnach Wrote: I knew better than to click.  I just wanted to mention it, in case others are also getting the same PM

I just received one from a stranger too complaining about staff abuses.  I sent it to Rhythm.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Me too.. I clicked and it took me to the thinking atheist posts.. A bit silly..
Find the cure for Fundementia!
The dude is getting banned as we speak.
I responded to it, and he didn't take kindly to that. He threatened to disrupt the site. I pretty much told him to get fucked.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I didn't even connect the dots. He's taken care of.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Thank you.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 14, 2015 at 9:22 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I pretty much told him to get fucked.

I like you.  Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I please haz hugs? Losty 63 12136 May 1, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Please Make This Thread a Sticky in the Philosophy Forum Rhondazvous 1 1153 March 10, 2017 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Please Allow Me to Edit this Post Rhondazvous 18 2573 December 30, 2016 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  PLEASE add Soundcloud support bennyboy 73 6604 June 29, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Please remove the gender identifier. Pyrrho 48 7770 May 27, 2015 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Mods.. please cry like a baby here fr0d0 83 10631 September 13, 2014 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Um help please? BrokenQuill92 20 3286 January 18, 2014 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Everything I write turns into 'undefined' please help Bad Wolf 6 2024 December 3, 2013 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Private Profiles, Please RonaldReagansGhost666 10 2919 March 9, 2013 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Regarding our Rule on Insults (Please read post before voting) Eilonnwy 51 24142 July 28, 2010 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious