Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama and the simulated resurrection
Obama and the simulated resurrection
"And one of his heads SEEMED to have a deadly wound, but his death stroke was healed"....... (Rev. 13;3 Amp. Bible).
With CG aided graphics, this is how it can be done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYYKE0pz60

And this will be the result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u3GGC4QDmY
RE: Obama and the simulated resurrection
Can I get a sane translation?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
The illuminati killed Joan Rivers as a sacrifice in celebration of Beyonce's birthday. But I'm not yet sure how it's connected to Revelation and the verses in the Bible about Obama. Help me out, professor?
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Actually  Joan Rivers is still alive, her death was a false flag operation. *Huffs more paint*
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
Everybody better wake up an do their homework. Wake up, do your homework.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Fantasizing about shooting someone Prof?  You know they can see you..........
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I thought everyone knew Joan Rivers is Elvis Presley's actual mother !!

Geez, you people are out of the loop !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I fear for Professors sanity at this point.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

All your mpeg compression artefacts are belong to us?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It is interesting that Joan Rivers left us after quipping about Michelle O.
I guess the devil did not like the cat left out of the bag about her.

Interpretation: O required the bibles from Lincoln and MLK for his last oath of office.
This was a subliminal prophecy of his own fate.

The difference is he will revive after his (planned by him and the elete) assassination attempt.
This performance done by CG, will be a mimic of the resurrection of Jesus.
The false messiah is replicating the steps of the real one.

Unlike Jesus, he will afterward (at some point) demand to be worshiped.
This will be Lucifer WITHIN O receiving what Satan has craved for eons.

The technology is here now (as presented in the first linked vid) to simulate the whole mimic on TV.

Sanity?
Naw, just following the rabbit trail.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The implications of Obama's words at the Charleston shooting memorial. Duty 21 1887 April 13, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 14870 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Travis Walton versus The Resurrection. Jehanne 61 15602 November 29, 2017 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why do Christians believe in the Resurrection of Jesus but not alien abductions? Jehanne 72 11664 June 27, 2016 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  We can be certain of NO resurrection - A Response Randy Carson 136 37453 October 2, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Proving The Resurrection By the Minimal Facts Approach Randy Carson 1298 177803 July 26, 2015 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  Disproving The Resurrection By The Maximal Facts Approach BrianSoddingBoru4 160 24623 July 5, 2015 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  MERGED: The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part 1) & (Part 2) His_Majesty 1617 322138 January 12, 2015 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part Ad Neuseum) YahwehIsTheWay 32 7164 December 11, 2014 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Part Deux) YahwehIsTheWay 71 15964 December 2, 2014 at 10:33 am
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay