Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists
Atheists
Atheists are fedora-wearing neckbeards with no life outside of antagonizing people for implying that they believe in one or more deities and should really just walk upstairs, stop eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew in their mothers' basements, go out, get a job and shut the hell up—they're really starting to annoy religious people with their nonsense.

They all say things like "God doesn't exist because science!" without understanding science, and saying that every theist is stupid for believing in God.
RE: Atheists
Hooray.

Let's stereotype a whole group of people.

Either a poe, a troll, or very ignorant of any actual facts.

Hello.

Goodbye.

Don't know you

Don't care to.
Dying to live, living to die.
They are the facts.
LOL...welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You mentioned no facts.

But then, that's common among the religious. Nonsense without presenting any evidence.
Dying to live, living to die.
Fuck off, asshole.

And take whatever fucking god you think exists with you.
[Neckbeard Intensifies]

Keep it classy, neckbeard forums.
(April 16, 2015 at 7:00 pm)Ανδρόνικα Wrote: [Neckbeard Intensifies]

Keep it classy, neckbeard forums.

You're a piss poor troll.  I mean, really, the old "Herp derp, nerds living in their basements!" routine?  Surely you can do better than that.

And, last I checked, most neckbeards had well-paying jobs, so that's not exactly an insult.  Try again, fuck-muppet.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
There are no official statistics about employment with Neckbeards, also, I never said they're nerds or anything.
(April 16, 2015 at 7:06 pm)Ανδρόνικα Wrote: There are no official statistics about employment with Neckbeards, also, I never said they're nerds or anything.

You're right.  You merely substituted 'neckbeards' for 'nerds'.  How clever.  Clap
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2192 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet