Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate User Button
Rate User Button
Can we get the rate user button back? It used to be on the same side of the post footer as the "PM" button, IIRC.

This is not a rep whoring thread. Unless you want to rep me to pay homage to my new green-ness. But even still, not a rep whoring thread. Right.

"We do not sow."
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Rate User Button
(April 22, 2015 at 6:39 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: This is not a rep whoring thread. Unless you want to rep me to pay homage to my new green-ness.

Introducing SteelCurtain®, 100% eco friendly
You know that you can click on the rep number of any user, available on every post's header, and it will send you to that user's rep page... from there, repping is easy.
Try it with me! Big Grin
It doesn't work on mobile, sorry poc
(April 22, 2015 at 7:35 am)Neimenovic Wrote: It doesn't work on mobile, sorry poc

Ah, yes... mobile is still lacking in many respects...
Go full site for all the goodies!
(April 22, 2015 at 7:41 am)pocaracas Wrote: Ah, yes... mobile is still lacking in many respects...

How bout a trade?
(April 22, 2015 at 8:06 am)Neimenovic Wrote:
(April 22, 2015 at 7:41 am)pocaracas Wrote: Ah, yes... mobile is still lacking in many respects...

How bout a trade?

A trade.... how interesting... What shall we trade?
(April 22, 2015 at 8:44 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(April 22, 2015 at 8:06 am)Neimenovic Wrote: How bout a trade?

A trade.... how interesting... What shall we trade?

You'll give me everything valuable you own and I'll give you all of my Monopoly money

or we could just exchange repses
sexual favors are always on the table here . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 22, 2015 at 8:50 am)Neimenovic Wrote:
(April 22, 2015 at 8:44 am)pocaracas Wrote: A trade.... how interesting... What shall we trade?

You'll give me everything valuable you own and I'll give you all of my Monopoly money

or we could just exchange repses

repses it is...
Although... that sexual favors thing could work... but only if you're female... I'm weird, that way... some may call it "hetero".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rep button BrokenQuill92 80 13861 July 19, 2016 at 7:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  'Put Editor In Source Mode by default' option in User CP doesn't work SteelCurtain 7 2277 April 30, 2015 at 9:32 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  [Fixed] Wrong icon for kudos button on 'my kudos' page Angrboda 2 1044 April 4, 2015 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  "Rate user" button doesn't work on mobile Norman Humann 2 1008 April 1, 2015 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain