Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful Software For Pen Tablet
Useful Software For Pen Tablet
I recently bought a pen tablet http://atheistforums.org/thread-3223.html

now, I'm trying to find some software for note taking. There has to be a program out there that creates a 'notebook' for you where you start off with one page and when you've filled that page with notes you can move on tot he next page. The deal would look like power point presentations where you can see thumbnail pictures of previous pages. I'll just draw something up to give you guys an idea of what I'd like to see... I know I can use paint.exe and download pictures of paper designs (e.g. line paper, graph paper) and then 'save as' for every new note, putting every note of the same category into its folder but this is tedious and there should be a program that either performs these same actions or creates its own file type to organize the notes (creates a .notebook file)

My visual on how the program should look. I'm still getting used to writing on a pen tablet... haha
RE: Useful Software For Pen Tablet
Sorry I can't help, but I have that tablet. I love it. I use mine with photoshop. It makes editing photos a lot easier.
binnyCoffee
RE: Useful Software For Pen Tablet
(April 6, 2010 at 12:25 am)The_Flying_Skeptic Wrote: My visual on how the program should look. I'm still getting used to writing on a pen tablet... haha

I wouldn't know of such a program, but I really like that idea. so if you find such a program, please let me know.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software for recording videos and adding commentary? ReptilianPeon 3 904 May 27, 2015 at 9:13 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Speaking of software with features of dubious merit popeyespappy 1 1188 April 5, 2012 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  best disc cleaning software? Oldandeasilyconfused 0 902 September 13, 2010 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Should I Get Pen Tablet? The_Flying_Skeptic 11 3562 March 27, 2010 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: The_Flying_Skeptic