Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software for recording videos and adding commentary?
Software for recording videos and adding commentary?
There not enough criticism of the Ulama. I say Ulama and what I mean is you get these people to claim to be scholars but are actually really stupid (and not scholarly) and I want to expose them. I know there are people who enjoy watching videos of religionists being torn to shreds. Most videos focus on Christianity so I think I can help fill a gap in the market.

What I want from the software is for it to record microphone and speaker sound at the same time. So, basically, I can record the web browser window and pause the video as required to give commentary. This means I don't have to download the video or edit it on other software. It's quicker as easier. However, if there is video editing software that can do what I just described then I'll look into that too.

RE: Software for recording videos and adding commentary?
Cam studio
http://camstudio.org/

Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Thanks, I really appreciate your help. I'll look into Cam Studio in further detail. I think I used it ages ago but found it awkward.

I once heard good things about bandicam... but I can't confirm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 9731 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Baby pictures/Videos ect..... Brian37 12 841 December 7, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Civil Commentary on the R'lyeh commentary on Civil Discussion Threads Whateverist 5 1204 November 18, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1408 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Embedding Videos chimp3 11 1197 August 11, 2017 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Totally inappropriate videos.... Joods 0 222 June 26, 2017 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Final Determination of Christmas Carol Lyrics/Make Your Videos Shell B 64 4529 December 22, 2016 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Get Your Christmas Videos In Shell B 11 1191 December 19, 2016 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Favorite Holiday Videos Kitty Galore 7 1341 December 7, 2015 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Cards Against Humanity Recording dyresand 4 1129 October 2, 2015 at 12:27 am
Last Post: dyresand