Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Expansion?
Possible Expansion?
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, has anyone ever considered creating an AF TeamSpeak server?  If this has been brought up before, let me know.  However, if it hasn't…here is my reasoning.

For a few years now, I have been a member of quite a few TeamSpeak communities (most of which are involved around gaming).  However, these communities can grow rather quickly and to large proportions.  It's just a fun idea that I had that an AF server could be fun, since it gives us the ability to actually talk to each other.  They are easy to create and easy to manage.

So, what do you guys think?
RE: Possible Expansion?
Can you still say "fuck?"
RE: Possible Expansion?
Of course. TeamSpeak servers are regulated by the owners (AKA members of this forum). The rules are created by the same.

They are actually quite great for communication. I've made multiple servers and have been on quite a few besides. The biggest thing is having to pay for a server provider, but that is a relatively cheap, monthly payment. Hell, if enough people get behind the idea, I could even volunteer to front the bill.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2237 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It is possible that I have austrian ancestors Der/die AtheistIn 10 641 October 19, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  This Week in Possible Holocaust Jokes thesummerqueen 16 7897 October 30, 2012 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack? Jax 8 2801 June 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Violet