Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack?
What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack?
Currently, I'm feeling really paranoid about a possible apocalypse caused by the one and only Aerzia Saerules Arktuos. (Referring to this page.)

Does she have a weakness?
Is there anything in particular I should be aware of when I go scavenge for food?
Shall I call forth my teletubby friends in dire situation?

Please, if anyone have any good information about this situation, I would love to hear it.

May the force be with you.
[Image: Teletubbies.jpg]
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
RE: What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack?
There is nothing you can do. We're merging into a hive mind, all to become the great Queen Sae. They (she) say(s )that all will become normal tomorrow, but no. It's just to reassure us. Don't resist, it will hurt less that way. This is meant to be, don't be afraid. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Today is very confusing. I want to be a plumb again.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Who has multiple personality disorder? That one! Or this one. Wait, what?

What one? All one.

(.99999 is not 1 btw) Wink
(June 1, 2011 at 8:03 am)Moros Synackaon Wrote: (.99999 is not 1 btw) Wink

Yep, 0.9999.... is 42!

On a side note, its very convenient, a crazy nonsense birthday for a crazy nonsense member Big Grin
I Wrote:Does she have a weakness?
Is there anything in particular I should be aware of when I go scavenge for food?
Shall I call forth my teletubby friends in dire situation?

Please, if anyone have any good information about this situation, I would love to hear it.

Aerzia Saerules Arktuos has a single weakness, and it is a fatal one. It is the same one that she shares with the now dead Creator God (Larry). And she's not about to tell any of you how to accomplish this Smile

Teletubies enrage the Galactic Empress, causing her to double critical hit you for over 4500 each. This is a hard enrage, it cannot be purged, cleansed, or otherwise removed. This is as certain to wipe the raid as standing in the whelp caves during onyxia. You also lose 50 DKP for bringing teletubies and wiping the raid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04

Stay put, and the world event will be over in a few hours Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Her one and only weakness is bananas. You see they steal her blue hair dye...

Orangutan

tasty

Murder. mwahahaha
(June 1, 2011 at 9:43 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Her one and only weakness is bananas. You see they steal her blue hair dye...

Larry certainly didn't design bananas himself... that's entirely the product of human genetic manipulation.

Quote:Orangutan

tasty

Scissors 61! Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York City's video on how to survive a nuclear attack. Jehanne 50 2853 January 12, 2023 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2245 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It is possible that I have austrian ancestors Der/die AtheistIn 10 641 October 19, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  White Culture Under Attack chimp3 54 10232 September 5, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Another thread about myself lol Edwardo Piet 16 2607 May 22, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Someone told me to kill myself twice today, I don't know why it's been bothering me Phosphorescent Panties 48 5858 April 12, 2016 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Attack of the Zygons Shining_Finger 29 3243 November 8, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Shining_Finger
  Possible Expansion? Jericho 2 590 May 4, 2015 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Jericho
  Attack Of The Spontaneous Orgasm! Elskidor 5 919 December 26, 2014 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Will degrade myself for rep. Whateverist 86 11586 December 24, 2014 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Alex K