Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Week in Possible Holocaust Jokes
This Week in Possible Holocaust Jokes
Nissan To Replicate Human Skin For Car Interiors

Quote:Japanese car maker Nissan has up the ante in the luxury car industry, by trying to create a synthetic material for its automobile interiors that would feel like the skin on a human finger.

Having concluded that the soft touch of a human hand is one of the most luxurious and pleasant sensory experiences, Nissan hopes to replicate its tactile feel—including its warmth, texture and moistness—with its cutting-edge artificial upholstery.

[Image: 1.jpeg]

Fantich and Young’s “Apex Predator” Shoes Are Made With Human Dentures

Quote:Looking for a pair of shoes to complete your creepy Halloween costume? Fantich and Young just carved their way into our darkest nightmares with a pair of black balmorals soled with toothy treads made from hundreds of fake human teeth. We think its “Apex Predator” shoes are just about the creepiest things we’ve seen on two heels, but hey, if you’re into sporting denture couture, it’s unlikely anyone will try to “bite” your style.

[Image: fantich-and-young-teeth-predator-shoes-1-537x402.jpg]

We have human skin, shoes and teeth. If we get something about experiments on twins, I'm set.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: This Week in Possible Holocaust Jokes
Quote:Having concluded that the soft touch of a human hand is one of the most luxurious and pleasant sensory experiences,

Nissan is making a few assumptions, there.

[Image: big-booty.jpg]
Does it get acne?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
100 bucks says that ass is soft, luxurious, warm, and moist.....I'm still not sold on pleasant.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Sure, create the fake stuff, make money from it and people think it's great and/or funny.
But if you want to farm it the old-fashioned way, all organic and sustainable, people are up in arms and point fingers at you for generations to come.
[shakes head]
Big Grin
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams
how old are you?
Not young enough to still know everything and not old enough to have outlived a certain enthusiasm. Big Grin
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams
Old enough to give me a world of shit on a daily basis from a position of experience.
You are certainly to civilised, have a to good a humor and your english is to good, to be from bavaria.
And you certainly enjoy the freedom of telling jokes which would get you Buhuhuuus infront of a german croud, and so do I, although I dont know any with good taste.
Love, what was the joke you told me that got you bitched at in the bar? The one about the Jews getting up in arms about reparations from the train companies?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2175 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  National Nurses Week! chimp3 10 956 May 9, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Anyone makes mental health jokes... Mystic 61 14430 March 23, 2018 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Running Xmas jokes, what ya got? Gawdzilla Sama 4 732 December 27, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  It is possible that I have austrian ancestors Der/die AtheistIn 10 635 October 19, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Can someone explain the Holocaust? Europa! 6 1352 September 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If I could have just one week Losty 21 5268 July 11, 2017 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Anyone else noticed that Min's absent for a week? abaris 116 8257 February 6, 2017 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Violet
  Signature Appreciation Week Rhondazvous 28 2802 December 30, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: c172
  Favorite PG-rated jokes or insults? FatAndFaithless 8 2002 June 10, 2016 at 4:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4