Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Do Even Atheists Love Lies So Muchh
Why Do Even Atheists Love Lies So Muchh
Not all atheists probably do. But most do. And I know for certain that those who run this forum do. Religion is a lie. Any sane person knows that. But it is doubtful you can imagine in what other lies you have been told. And you probably don't care. Certainly those who run this forum don't. Certainly Atheism is a topic that needs to be discussed. But if your car had a flat tire and the roof of your house leaked, wouldn't you want to take care of both problems? I am willing to talk about Atheism. It's just too bad that is the only subject I am allowed to talk about here.
RE: Why Do Even Atheists Love Lies So Muchh
I predict even that won't last long.

[Image: s-socks.jpg]
(May 5, 2015 at 6:55 pm)saneitizer Wrote: It's just too bad that is the only subject I am allowed to talk about here.

How do you figure? Go check out the Media and Off-topic sub-forums. I'm pretty sure that not everything we talk about is atheism.
(May 5, 2015 at 6:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I predict even that won't last long.

[Image: s-socks.jpg]

Minimalist,
  I predict you are right.  By the way, I never really got the whole "sock" thing.  But no doubt it will give way to being called a troll.  
There is always weird sex . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 5, 2015 at 6:55 pm)saneitizer Wrote: Not all atheists probably do.  But most do.  And I know for certain that those who run this forum do.  Religion is a lie.  Any sane person knows that.  But it is doubtful you can imagine in what other lies you have been told.  And you probably don't care.  Certainly those who run this forum don't.  Certainly Atheism is a topic that needs to be discussed.  But if your car had a flat tire and the roof of your house leaked, wouldn't you want to take care of both problems?  I am willing to talk about Atheism.  It's just too bad that is the only subject I am allowed to talk about here.

So get to your point, instead of just smugly generalizing in the vaguest possible terms, presumably while we figure out who you're a sock of, because if you're actually a new member who came in with the sort of assumptions you have, then the only thing you're demonstrating is that you are a liar.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
[Image: 6ed.gif]
(May 5, 2015 at 7:00 pm)Jericho Wrote:
(May 5, 2015 at 6:55 pm)saneitizer Wrote: It's just too bad that is the only subject I am allowed to talk about here.

How do you figure?  Go check out the Media and Off-topic sub-forums.  I'm pretty sure that not everything we talk about is atheism.
  Jericho,
  When I speak about lies, I'm not saying that I tell them.  When I say that there are certain subjects I'm not allowed to talk about here, you are being told the truth.  Believe it or not.
(May 5, 2015 at 7:07 pm)saneitizer Wrote:
(May 5, 2015 at 7:00 pm)Jericho Wrote: How do you figure?  Go check out the Media and Off-topic sub-forums.  I'm pretty sure that not everything we talk about is atheism.
  Jericho,
  When I speak about lies, I'm not saying that I tell them.  When I say that there are certain subjects I'm not allowed to talk about here, you are being told the truth.  Believe it or not.

How would you know that? You certainly haven't been in contact with any of the staff here- unless you are, indeed, a sock puppet- to have established that; these verboten topics are entirely in your head, or less charitably, you're making shit up.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(May 5, 2015 at 6:55 pm)saneitizer Wrote: Not all atheists probably do.  But most do.  And I know for certain that those who run this forum do.  Religion is a lie.  Any sane person knows that.  But it is doubtful you can imagine in what other lies you have been told.  And you probably don't care.  Certainly those who run this forum don't.  Certainly Atheism is a topic that needs to be discussed.  But if your car had a flat tire and the roof of your house leaked, wouldn't you want to take care of both problems?  I am willing to talk about Atheism.  It's just too bad that is the only subject I am allowed to talk about here.

Sock puppet butthurt much?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1279 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Even another all about you thread. Little lunch 17 796 September 13, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2095 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do all Atheists love dogs as much as my hubs? The Atheists Wife 62 6134 November 17, 2017 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 3858 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 6888 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Even if you choose not to believe in Spiderman, you’re actually believing in him. AkiraTheViking 23 2773 May 31, 2016 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Even 69 is better than 96, but not as great as 100 Foxaèr 2 971 April 10, 2016 at 2:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Even atheists can be deulsional/ OP ED Brian37 35 3701 November 12, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why even think about atheism? JBrentonK 48 6746 October 21, 2015 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris