Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Stewart on The British Election
Jon Stewart on The British Election
Enjoy.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/b0k2z4/london-voting
RE: Jon Stewart on The British Election
Sick, a video about Britain's election that's only available for Americans!
Try a proxy server?

See if this works.

http://www.alternet.org/jon-stewart-brit...w-dumb-cnn
(May 12, 2015 at 12:17 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Sick, a video about Britain's election that's only available for Americans!

That's your own fault for not moving to the greatest country in the world like me. Wink
(May 12, 2015 at 3:39 pm)Tiberius Wrote: That's your own fault for not moving to the greatest country in the world like me. Wink

Sell out.
I'm less concerned with the US-centric video itself than with the blatantly insular url name. "london-voting"? I wish someone had told me before I went to put my little cross.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Well, I was just consulting my map of the UK and London does seem to be the most important bit:

[Image: n9qUOAr.png]

And consulting my map of London, one can see that even most of it isn't important:

[Image: specialreports_2edb.london-winners-loser...h-poor.jpg]

So I don't know why you are complaining about the URL mentioning London.  Even that is including more than what really matters.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Yeah, that'd be about right.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
omg "people who shop at Waitrose" thats actually true though ? I'm showing my housemate that
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Hey, according to that I came from inbred farmers!

Oh right. I did.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Use This Song (Jon Lajoie) WinterHold 1 349 December 1, 2020 at 11:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  Friends- British accent WinterHold 36 3765 December 1, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: brewer
Wink Seth brings Jon Snow to a dinner party *Deidre* 2 572 July 4, 2018 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Bill Maher - British Accents For 'Murrica Minimalist 3 1258 May 16, 2015 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  The Republicunts Never Want To Negotiate.....Jon Stewart Shows What They Do Want. Minimalist 4 1094 April 15, 2015 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jon Stewart Skewers Weather/News Shows Minimalist 4 1332 January 28, 2015 at 4:35 pm
  Jon Stewart Gives It To Florida... Minimalist 1 724 January 14, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Jon Stewart Is Going To Have A Field Day Minimalist 0 609 January 7, 2015 at 2:01 am
  Jon Stewart Smacks John McCain Minimalist 9 1669 July 23, 2014 at 2:27 pm
  Where In The World Is Jon Stewart? Minimalist 9 1669 June 26, 2013 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer