Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMTRAK accident in Philadelphia
AMTRAK accident in Philadelphia
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national...36331.html

5 passengers deceased at this point. 6 critical. Frankford Junction, NE Phila.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: AMTRAK accident in Philadelphia
We're #1....except when it comes to railroads.

Then we suck balls.
About time for Pat Robertson to blame the train wreck on godless homosexuals and Lesbian baby eaters.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Thanks, Obama.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(May 13, 2015 at 12:15 am)Minimalist Wrote: We're #1....except when it comes to railroads.

Then we suck balls.

Except a whole lot of other things, like primary and secondary education......
Anyone else get the feeling we're living in 4th century Rome? 
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
Apparently it wouldn't happen if Donald Trump was in charge.

Says Donald Trump.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/..._hp_ref=uk

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Of course it would not happen if Trump were in charge. Trains would not be able to run at all.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Precisely.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/white-ho...erailment/

Quote:White House criticizes House Republicans for planned $252 million cut to Amtrak after derailment

You see, the corporate criminals who own the House Republicunts don't use AMTRAK.  They fly in private jets from private airfields.  They don't need no stinking trains.  Trains are for the "little people!"

Same principle applies to the rest of the country's infrastructure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 283 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 428 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Amtrak train derails in Washington state Joods 29 3195 December 20, 2017 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Was her death an accident? QC thinks not? ignoramus 28 4891 September 9, 2017 at 9:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Lightbulb Yellowstone Park accident victim dissolved in boiling acidic pool Fireball 58 5203 November 19, 2016 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus