Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biker Gang Shootout in Texas
Biker Gang Shootout in Texas
Holy Shit Batman!

This is what happens when you get a bunch of rednecks with guns together.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Biker Gang Shootout in Texas
Thank goodness they were all armed!
Suppose they were arguing over transubstantiation ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The restaurant management apparently 'wanted' them there. I'm thinking that's going to turn out to be a very bad business decision.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Wait, gun violence isn't supposed to happen in Texas, right? Open carry and what not?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
When an omelet is made, a few eggs are broken. I think some of you are just pretending to be God-Blessed Americans and are a bunch of commie pinko fags from Europe!

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(May 17, 2015 at 8:40 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Wait, gun violence isn't supposed to happen in Texas, right? Open carry and what not?

Why would they want members of rival biker gangs at their restaurant?
Maybe there was a wet t-shirt contest taking place?
(May 17, 2015 at 9:33 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: When an omelet is made, a few eggs are broken.  I think some of you are just pretending to be God-Blessed Americans and are a bunch of commie pinko fags from Europe!

Just say "Some of you guys are from Europe."  Why repeat yourself?  Big Grin
(May 17, 2015 at 10:01 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(May 17, 2015 at 9:33 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: When an omelet is made, a few eggs are broken.  I think some of you are just pretending to be God-Blessed Americans and are a bunch of commie pinko fags from Europe!

Just say "Some of you guys are from Europe."  Why repeat yourself?  Big Grin

It is to make sure that the commie pinko fags get the point.  Some of them are kind of slow, not having been blessed with an American education, that would make them have a world-class understanding of how things are.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 928 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1145 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1317 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas, NOW this is encouraging. Brian37 3 234 November 1, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Blue Story: Cinema chains pull gang film after 'machete' brawl Duty 57 4761 November 27, 2019 at 9:30 pm
  Waco biker shootout is officially over popeyespappy 8 942 April 3, 2019 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Maybe don't be a gang leader? Brian37 13 1730 March 17, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 695 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 935 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
  Three Separate Package Explosions Reported In Texas A Theist 189 14537 March 26, 2018 at 7:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger