Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Separate Package Explosions Reported In Texas
Three Separate Package Explosions Reported In Texas
One teen is dead. Two women hurt in three separate package explosions...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/austin-texa...sion-home/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Three Separate Package Explosions Reported In Texas
Sounds like Ted Kaczynski tbh...
Surely the 'dogs' are on it. Next to poisoning, bombs are a cowards way to make a stand.
(March 12, 2018 at 2:01 pm)A Theist Wrote: One teen is dead. Two women hurt in three separate package explosions...

Must have been a white person, like Timothy McVeigh, or Eric Rudolph. Better start profiling all white people.
Quote:Manley said investigators aren't sure of a motive, but can't rule out the possibility of hate crimes because the residents of both homes were African-American.

Ah.  Well at least we don't have to worry about domestic white "terrorists" because there aren't any according to the fucktards in this administration.
(March 12, 2018 at 2:01 pm)A Theist Wrote: One teen is dead. Two women hurt in three separate package explosions...

Probably a far right, republitraitor supporting group. The vast majority of US terrorist attacks are performed by their ilk.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Amazon is attacking America?
It -would- be right after the gun shot in my apartment building. *sigh* yay for living in Austin!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(March 12, 2018 at 4:01 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Amazon is attacking America?

Possibly Amazon Australia...

I think I have shares in them!
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 12, 2018 at 2:16 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Surely the 'dogs' are on it.  Next to poisoning, bombs are a cowards way to make a stand.

Excepting that one is favored by women and the other by men. I wonder why that is. Access and expertise? Guns can be cowardly as well in that they're not "intimate."

Ramblings aside, that's very sad. I'm sorry that this is happening. I hope they catch the person fast, though it's hard to track bombers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 900 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1119 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1279 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas, NOW this is encouraging. Brian37 3 231 November 1, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Three Presidents and a funeral. Brian37 18 805 July 31, 2020 at 12:12 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Garlic festival shooting: Three dead in Gilroy California zebo-the-fat 30 3137 August 1, 2019 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sri Lanka explosions Foxaèr 18 1225 April 23, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 925 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Shooting at high school in Maryland. Multuple injuries reported. c172 38 3931 March 20, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 2854 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist