Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone into Clash Of Clans?
Anyone into Clash Of Clans?
From Wikipedia:

Quote:Clash of Clans is a 2012 freemium mobile MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell, a video game company based in HelsinkiFinland.[3]

The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012.[1] For Android, it soft-launched in Canada and Finland on September 30, 2013.[4] On October 7, 2013, it was released on Google Play internationally.[2

Quote:Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game in which players build a community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold and elixir, and Dark Elixir, which can be used to build defenses that protect the player from other players' attacks, and to train and upgrade troops.[5] The game also features a pseudo-single player campaign in which the player must attack a series of fortified goblin villages.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Clans

I'm interested in knowing if anyone plays this game on Android or iOS - It's very entertaining and works similarly to other MMO strategy online videogames. 

If someone wishes to discuss this game, I'm currently Town Hall 6 and upgrading my defenses. I use a farming style layout with my Town Hall outside.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Anyone into Clash Of Clans?
(June 1, 2015 at 8:49 am)Dystopia Wrote: From Wikipedia:

Quote:Clash of Clans is a 2012 freemium mobile MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell, a video game company based in HelsinkiFinland.[3]

The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012.[1] For Android, it soft-launched in Canada and Finland on September 30, 2013.[4] On October 7, 2013, it was released on Google Play internationally.[2

Quote:Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game in which players build a community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold and elixir, and Dark Elixir, which can be used to build defenses that protect the player from other players' attacks, and to train and upgrade troops.[5] The game also features a pseudo-single player campaign in which the player must attack a series of fortified goblin villages.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Clans

I'm interested in knowing if anyone plays this game on Android or iOS - It's very entertaining and works similarly to other MMO strategy online videogames. 

If someone wishes to discuss this game, I'm currently Town Hall 6 and upgrading my defenses. I use a farming style layout with my Town Hall outside.
Nope, but i like the commercials if that helps!
I read the title as Clash of Clams and immediately had an image of lesbians in the scissor position.
Clash of Clams? hmm might be potential for an RTS!
Yeah, I loved the commercials too. As I do not have a mobile phone of any kind I cannot play it. I wish there was a version available for PC. I would love to try it out.

archer: "We're gonna need more barbarians."
hogrider: "Did somebody say hogggg riders?"
archer: "No, barbarians."
hogrider: "Hogriders?"
archer: "Barbarians."
hogrider: "Awwww, I thought you said hogriders."

LOL
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone into Dirt Rally? abaris 5 775 January 21, 2017 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Who's into vintage racing games? abaris 23 2462 November 18, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Games we know are great, But you just cant get into thebigfudge 42 11454 July 12, 2011 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Napoléon