Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Maher Gives It To Phony Xtian
Bill Maher Gives It To Phony Xtian
persecution claims.

End of New Rules.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/bill-mah...n-complex/

Quote:Bill Maher pummels right-wing Republicans for their phony Christian persecution complex
RE: Bill Maher Gives It To Phony Xtian
Good for him. We need more like him in the media.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

So good. Maher is so good at this shit.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Bill with Lewis Black siting next to him.  Now, THAT'S heaven!
I think the daily show was listed as the most informative news show in America once. Which is sad, because it's a comedy show.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Good job Bill....they're so full of shit it's rolling out their mouths -_-
but hey, you're not a tru xtian till you've played the victim card!
Everyone wants to be like Jesus.

Crucified
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Bill Maher nails it again! Smile
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
Phony Xtians my ass, what about phony atheists?!! I watched a recent episode of Jerry Seinfeld's "Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee" with Bill Maher and they were in Maher's house and he has a crucifixion on the wall of his house
[Image: 2e419dea83ca93d52b25082eb7b2b1ef.png]

WTF Bill?! Why would you demean your house with shit like that? And also is that some sort of zodiac at Maher's nose?
Lol, fake atheists. Better take away his membership card.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POV on Bill Nye brewer 5 1079 April 19, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Bill Maher - Last Night Minimalist 16 1649 April 9, 2018 at 11:20 am
Last Post: henryp
  Bill Maher - Trump Christmas Carol Minimalist 1 397 November 18, 2017 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bill Nye Saves the World SteelCurtain 9 2885 May 16, 2017 at 10:29 am
Last Post: mediocrates
  Bill Maher Goes After Apple...and Corporate Crooks... Minimalist 10 1735 September 24, 2016 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Bill Maher Sticks It Up The Trickle-Downers Asses Minimalist 3 688 July 2, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Bill Maher lights up a joint on television Aegon 5 1245 February 13, 2016 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Bill Maher Monologue 8-21-15 Minimalist 12 2462 August 23, 2015 at 11:02 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Bill O Still Thinks Hip-Hop is Responsible for Decline in Christianity Salacious B. Crumb 11 2343 May 18, 2015 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Bill Maher - British Accents For 'Murrica Minimalist 3 1254 May 16, 2015 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain