Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Traditional Catholic
Ask a Traditional Catholic
Rather than respond to all the many threads that have appeared involving Catholicism, I have decided to follow an apparent trend here and set up my own thread.

I am a Traditional Catholic and member of the Society of Saint Pius X, a priestly fraternity dedicated to preserving the fullness of truth abandoned by the new heretical protestant Church based in Rome masquerading as the Catholic Faith.

The basics of our activities and history can be found here for anyone interested http://sspx.org/en/about/history

If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.
RE: Ask a Traditional Catholic
It really gets old...

Grow up already.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Is it true that a Catholic girl can give you oral or anal and still be tight with God? I wonder if they're just more kinky.
Do you want to hear about my sexual relationship with Satan?

What type of rock crushers do you prefer?

Is it true you're DP's sock?
(June 27, 2015 at 10:05 am)whateverist Wrote: Is it true that a Catholic girl can give you oral or anal and still be tight with God?  I wonder if they're just more kinky.

All non-procreative forms of sex are forbidden, we do not believe in the teachings of the Post-Conciliar church concerning Imperfect Sodomy. All unatural sexual acts are forbidden, as are any and all "exotic positions".

(June 27, 2015 at 10:07 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Do you want to hear about my sexual relationship with Satan?

What type of rock crushers do you prefer?

Is it true you're DP's sock?

1. I'd prefer you save that for craigslist

2. Ones big enough to shove heretics in :p

3. I keep getting asked this in private messages, no I am not DeistPaladin.

(June 27, 2015 at 10:04 am)abaris Wrote: It really gets old...

Grow up already.

I could really say the same to you really for your agnosticism and sitting on the fence.
(June 27, 2015 at 10:10 am)PiousPaladin Wrote:
(June 27, 2015 at 10:05 am)whateverist Wrote: Is it true that a Catholic girl can give you oral or anal and still be tight with God?  I wonder if they're just more kinky.

All non-procreative forms of sex are forbidden, we do not believe in the teachings of the Post-Conciliar church concerning Imperfect Sodomy. All unatural sexual acts are forbidden, as are any and all "exotic positions".

I really appreciate that.  Naughty sex is best.
Were you originally just a normal false Catholic? How did you happen upon this particular sect?

Do you partake in self-flagellation? Are you aware God can see you do that? Are you worried your palms will get hairy?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
It is my understanding that Catholics traditionally followed the teachings of the Catholic church authorities theoretically passed down from Jesus to Paul, to the popes. The church authorities passed Vatican II. How is it traditional to ignore or try to circumvent the teachings of Vatican II?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Why did you decide to become a poe? Was that a lifelong dream of yours?
Do you think we should stone homosexuals to death?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good exists - a Catholic comments Barry 619 34451 October 30, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Tongue Scrupulosity - a Catholic disorder ? Bucky Ball 2 357 July 27, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Catholic Church against Cesarean section Fake Messiah 24 3947 August 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1407 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1348 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 779 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2542 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2191 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Catholic Church has a prayer app zebo-the-fat 5 637 January 21, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2114 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama