Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay marriage finally legalized.
Gay marriage finally legalized.
So all of you probably know by now that gay marriage has been legalized in all 50 states! That's great news for everyone. Well, for most at least. Some of you probably are familiar with Joshua Feurstein (or joshua moronstein as amazing atheist calls him) and this dude is super christian, so obviously he will hide behind the bible and offend homosexuals etc. This just makes me unbelievably angry. If any of you could message him on facebook expressing your view on this it would be awesome! Now I'm not saying send him death threats or anything but just fucking piss this guy off. https://www.facebook.com/joshua.feuerstein.5
Humanity's downfall is a trust in a God that isn't there.

The Acacia Strain-Our lady of perpetual sorrow
RE: Gay marriage finally legalized.
I'd rather not troll a troll. It seems rather childish and pointless, no?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 27, 2015 at 8:04 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I'd rather not troll a troll. It seems rather childish and pointless, no?

Yh...kinda calmed down now...got quite annoyed at him
Humanity's downfall is a trust in a God that isn't there.

The Acacia Strain-Our lady of perpetual sorrow
(June 27, 2015 at 7:47 pm)piterski123 Wrote: So all of you probably know by now that gay marriage has been legalized in all 50 states! That's great news for everyone. Well, for most at least. Some of you probably are familiar with Joshua Feurstein (or joshua moronstein as amazing atheist calls him) and this dude is super christian, so obviously he will hide behind the bible and offend homosexuals etc. This just makes me unbelievably angry. If any of you could message him on facebook expressing your view on this it would be awesome! Now I'm not saying send him death threats or anything but just fucking piss this guy off. https://www.facebook.com/joshua.feuerstein.5

We are definitely seeing a major change in world society and it's moving toward freedom.  Just a few weeks ago Ireland kicked the Catholic church to the curb on this issue.  Now the US is taking another step toward living up to its propaganda.  People around the world are taking notice and demanding similar changes in their mud holes.  It'll be interesting to see if the muslims have the guts to overthrow their 6th century rulers and join the 21st century.
In this video Joshua says that he is a Christian before an American. If a Muhammadan said something like that they'd be accused of being unpatriotic. He also says, in the same video, Obama is "pushing a Muhammadan agenda".

Well, lets see...are homosexuals being pushed off of buildings or adulterers being stoned to death? Joshua is so ignorant. If he actually did any research he'd probably find Muhammadans have similar views to him on issues such as homosexually and abortion. So let's not give him the oxygen of publicity.

This is so upsetting. I don't WANT to have to marry another man. Oh, wait. . .
America is like the nineteen year old who finally learns to ride a bike.
It's great but shouldn't you have done that sooner?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 28, 2015 at 4:32 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(June 27, 2015 at 7:47 pm)piterski123 Wrote: So all of you probably know by now that gay marriage has been legalized in all 50 states! That's great news for everyone. Well, for most at least. Some of you probably are familiar with Joshua Feurstein (or joshua moronstein as amazing atheist calls him) and this dude is super christian, so obviously he will hide behind the bible and offend homosexuals etc. This just makes me unbelievably angry. If any of you could message him on facebook expressing your view on this it would be awesome! Now I'm not saying send him death threats or anything but just fucking piss this guy off. https://www.facebook.com/joshua.feuerstein.5

We are definitely seeing a major change in world society and it's moving toward freedom.  Just a few weeks ago Ireland kicked the Catholic church to the curb on this issue.  Now the US is taking another step toward living up to its propaganda.  People around the world are taking notice and demanding similar changes in their mud holes.  It'll be interesting to see if the muslims have the guts to overthrow their 6th century rulers and join the 21st century.

I agree but there is going to be some pushback against us stepping forward. Somebody on the right is going to do something incredibly stupid and offensive.
I don't consider verbally bitch slapping hateful nuts a waste of time. I have been using Facebook to go to GOP pages and attack their stupid claims. Treat them like the childish brats they are acting like.
I'm not gay.  I'm married to a woman.  But I'm ecstatic that this has happened.  My best friend is gay.  I have a relative who is gay.  This is something that took too long to happen.  

For your rainbow loving pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 5870 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Pat Robertson finally leaving tv Foxaèr 20 2209 October 8, 2021 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Religion & Marriage miaharun 6 1806 November 5, 2015 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Catholics are victims of marriage equality (apparently) piterski123 76 10784 July 5, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  #Hometovote (On Irish Marriage Equality) Fidel_Castronaut 4 1904 May 24, 2015 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  FINALLY Started My Ministry Sasha Gallagher 95 16956 August 31, 2014 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Same-sex marriage is stealing rights from God Foxaèr 52 13566 July 27, 2014 at 8:33 am
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  inter caste marriage problem intellectual atheist 15 3928 July 21, 2014 at 2:26 am
Last Post: intellectual atheist
  Christian scholars: 1 man, 1 woman isn't the Bible's only marriage view little_monkey 5 3693 June 4, 2013 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
Photo On the definition of marriage... Baalzebutt 13 6030 February 1, 2013 at 3:07 am
Last Post: Violet