Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit: *Living in* Pennsylvania USA
Hi!  I'm a an atheist living in PA, USA. I'm just here to talk and meet people. 

Thanks for looking!
RE: From Pennsylvania USA
Yo  Welcome.
Eagles or Stillers?

Choose wisely...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
You weren't the dude humping Jesus statues were you?

Welcome from Ohio Big Grin
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(June 27, 2015 at 9:27 pm)Easy Guns Wrote: Hi!  I'm a an atheist living in PA, USA. I'm just here to talk and meet people. 

Thanks for looking!

My best friend is from Lebanon, PA. Hello!
(June 27, 2015 at 9:29 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Eagles or Stillers?

Choose wisely...

Hah. Broncos. 

From and Living in are two different things Wink

(June 27, 2015 at 9:31 pm)Exian Wrote: You weren't the dude humping Jesus statues were you?

Welcome from Ohio Big Grin

If only I were so brave haha
Broncos? What a waste...

Welcome anyways... Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 27, 2015 at 9:57 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Broncos? What a waste...

Welcome anyways... Tongue

We'll see come December Big Grin

Edit: Just realized I did put FROM PA in the title. Fixed it
We shall. My boys have really only had one good game against Peytonic Subsonic. And Jerome Bettis almost fucked that one up. But then we went into Denver and smashed 'ol Jake Plummer up. And Ben was tossing wobblers into the back of the endzone and doing the cowboy dance.... a boy can remember.

Meh. I have no doubt we're going to have a mediocre season. At least I won't have to drive 12+ hours for a couple of the games this year.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 4032 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Living in America's South... mlmooney89 33 2525 June 7, 2016 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Rainbow Brit Atheist Moving to USA AJHammet 25 4312 November 19, 2013 at 8:26 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Hi from the middle of bible thumper USA The Last Resort 21 5050 May 19, 2013 at 3:28 am
Last Post: Aractus
  The Land of the Living Brayton.l 26 5006 April 17, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  Atheist from south Florida (USA) Miami_Marlins_fan 9 3548 April 23, 2012 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Hello from Missouri, USA Stucky 26 4068 September 29, 2011 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower
  Hello from Ohio USA kkaplan 7 2502 March 9, 2009 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Mark