Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish I may, I wish I might.
I wish I may, I wish I might.
You get one wish!

The rules are:

Only one wish. (cannot wish for more wishes in any way shape or form)

Other than that, anything goes.

The game is, can you come up with a wish with NO repercussions?

All are invited to pose repercussions to any and all wishes.

The best I ever came up with was wishing for a legible map to all the treasures of the world.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
RE: I wish I may, I wish I might.
I wish to be blissfully happy forever.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I wish to be as God is described:  Omnipotent, omniscient, and perfectly benevolent.  Or at least the first two.Wink

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
I wish I had twelve extra hours in every day that no one else has or knows about during which I do not age.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I wish to never fatigue, or get sore, or any other physical impediment that may prevent me fom accomplishing whatever physical task I may be called upon to do.

A majority of my bad days/moods stem from some new physical pain. I think this would fix things nicely.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(July 2, 2015 at 9:07 pm)Exian Wrote: I wish to never fatigue, or get sore, or any other physical impediment that may prevent me fom accomplishing whatever physical task I may be called upon to do.

A majority of my bad days/moods stem from some new physical pain. I think this would fix things nicely.

So, you're the first in a drive to try and put medics out of business??

Dodgy
Dying to live, living to die.
I wish my wish has no repercussions.

I'll try to think of a real one a little later. Sounds like a fun game.
I wish that most who have posted realize they are wishing for something within Christianity.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Actually, I was being selfish for asking for blissful happiness.
I'd like to change my wish to:

I wish that nobody believed in any "gods".
This will undoubtedly bring alot more happiness alround.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 3, 2015 at 12:13 am)Godschild Wrote: I wish that most who have posted realize they are wishing for something within Christianity.

GC

No c:

I wish for everything to be perfectly fine without any side effects or the human race dying

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You might be crazy if… BrokenQuill92 22 1061 December 28, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 499 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  this may be it! Drich 64 5014 April 24, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: no one
  Holiday Wish-Lists Athene 0 457 November 11, 2019 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Athene
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1484 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  This may be farewell. Gawdzilla Sama 49 2168 May 7, 2019 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  I might be Brisbane bound again.. Brian37 72 5261 April 27, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Guest shots that might not go so well... Gawdzilla Sama 33 2624 August 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Usernames you might have used? Gawdzilla Sama 36 5294 June 29, 2018 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Do We Have AF Members in Spain (Who Might Want to Meet Us) Jenny A 3 1293 April 2, 2018 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas