Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see some PHOTOS of you!
Let's see some PHOTOS of you!
Every screen name on here is a real person with family, friends, hobbies, pets, etc.

Let's get a better sense of who each other is by posting some pics! Head shots are great, but pictures that tell us a little more about you is definitely encouraged! Maybe some pics with the people you love, or some pics of you doing your favorite thing, etc. Below are some of my own.

Looking forward to seeing your faces! Shy 

(Mods, I am aware there is already a thread like this that started in 2008. I was hoping I could start fresh so the new people could post some stuff without getting lost in the 900+ pages of the old thread. If making a new thread like this is against the rules, please delete and accept my apologies.)

Myself with the love of my life:

And another, because I love him so much Big Grin :

Some good friends (i'm the girl on the left):

My 6 cats, Ares, Luna, Loki, Pluto, Achilles, Leo:

In my element back when I lived in Florida:

And finally, my avatar photo in larger format:

"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Let's see some PHOTOS of you!
Just a heads up; there is a Member Photos thread in the Introductions section
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Yep... you only have 968 pages of our mugs to browse through:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-49-page-968.html

Knock yourself out.
Can I lock this thread?
(July 14, 2015 at 12:09 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Yep... you only have 968 pages of our mugs to browse through:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-49-page-968.html

Knock yourself out.
Can I lock this thread?

Ok, no problem. Go for it! Shy
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Thread closed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 805 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2457 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  See Uranus and moon in binoculars, March 6, 2022 Jehanne 3 465 February 28, 2022 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9825 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1176 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 681 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1155 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2084 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1061 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 1339 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch