Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Here Play the Sims Games?
Anyone Here Play the Sims Games?
I am an avid player of the Sims games franchise. I started when it was it in its 2nd version. Now it has just reached its 4th and has advanced so much since its 1st stages. It was one of the programs I used that got me a head start on filmmaking with 3D animation. I love the many varieties of the sims and their stories that can be created in versions 2, 3, and 4. And also its spin-off, The Sims Medieval. 

Does anyone on here play any of the versions of the Sims? And what do you think of them? And the various supernatural beings that come with each new exapansion pack from the beginning?
RE: Anyone Here Play the Sims Games?
sorry matey. Other than the simcities, I haven't touched any of them.
Too busy killing things in the FPS and RTS games!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Yeh, played till sims3, then it got too boring real fast.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I played a heavily modded Sims 2 back in the day. Still got it somewhere on my hard drives. But like most franchises EA touches, it went to crap with the later editions and didn't touch any of them. Does it have multiplayer action yet? Would be surprised if it don't, because EA usually doesn't waste a chance for microtransactions.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I have been knowen to play Sims from time to time. the game has changed a lot and all the expansions give it a different Dimension but in the end it does get old very fast.
I've played it, but I ran out of things to kill drown or burn real fast Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming games you want to play Foxaèr 13 2089 October 6, 2022 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  What are your top 5 video games of all time? T0 Th3 M4X 80 8621 May 22, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: emjay
  I sucked at video games. Brian37 16 3048 July 18, 2021 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The issue with Match-3 games Foxaèr 4 454 August 15, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does anyone here like Doom? Lassic 40 5462 March 28, 2020 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Anyone here play GTA Online? copiedusername 2 687 December 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: copiedusername
  Stream Switch games without a capture card. Mechaghostman2 0 379 November 24, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Would you play Pacman if he looked like this? Mechaghostman2 10 2219 November 4, 2019 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Destiny 2 base game will go Free to play Cepheus Ace 0 378 June 7, 2019 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Any sci-fi open world games? Mechaghostman2 9 1906 September 27, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr