Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bismilluh song
Bismilluh song
Vomit-inducing Muslim brainwashing song in which children sing "we are Muslims". Pump the bullshit into kids from a young age so they're less likely to question later on. What religion doesn't do this? 

RE: Bismilluh song
Yknow when you hear a word so many times that it loses all meaning?

That's how I feel about "Bismillah" and "Alhamdulillah"
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Xtians are no better.
(July 31, 2015 at 11:28 am)Minimalist Wrote: Xtians are no better.

Like this Min?

Quote:Jesus loves me!
This I know
Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong;
They are weak, but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Jesus_Loves_Me/
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Yep.  Nauseating.
So what you all seem to be saying is "Bismillah NO",(we will not let him go, let him go)

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The muslims do seem rather more pernicious about the indoctrination crapola, must suit the deve and pervo child attracted mullahs pretty well.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Can someone explain the drawing of the devil dude standing between the red-nosed mom and son at 1:22?

The son is holding his hands up like he's trying to prove to his mom that he's not masturbating.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
With school out for kids for the summer our community has been having bible training camps all over the city. Drove by one that was having outside activities and heard the brain wash songs and saw what looked like acting out a bible scene. I think it was shadrach, meshach and tobedwego cause they were holding hands and circling a fake fire with an adult standing by with her hands raised. Spooky, erie, scary.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I remember Vacation Bible School (VBS). There were fun things like cookouts now and then but what kid would choose to spend their only vacation in church? Also the other kids were dicks. I distinctly remember this one kid, this blonde blue-eyed Aryan-looking little bastard yelling at me not to sit with him because "we only want people who can talk!". 20 years later and I still hate that kid. Not very Christ-like on my part!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam: The Fastest Growing Religion (song) ReptilianPeon 15 3284 January 11, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  ISIS releases song in Chinese mralstoner 9 2567 December 28, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: mralstoner