Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam: The Fastest Growing Religion (song)
Islam: The Fastest Growing Religion (song)
SyeTenAtheist deserves your subscription

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

RE: Islam: The Fastest Growing Religion (song)
Some cancers grow fast, too.
I laughed.

I wrote this on another forum:
Quote:ISIS is part of official Islam. Wahabism is part of official Islam. Even Tatbir is part of official Islam. Official Islam is what is practiced by Muslims in their relationship to the sacred and want to please it.
Every feature of it, from killing apostates to stoning women, whether it's not what God commanded or not is part of the official Islam.
Unofficial Islam is submission to God's guidance as it's meant to be. In this day and age, we have to strive hard to see the true face of God and be guided by the hands of the Imam [ajf].
It's unofficial, because it's not taught in public. We know some things about it, but we don't exactly what it is.
When "the whole world becomes Muslim" That will be a world war that will last forever
If we can to define the "Ummah", this is a good place to start, probably: http://ammanmessage.com/

You can thank the king of Jordan for that. But I'm sure there are many who disagree because the Amman Message thinks that Shiites, Sufis and Ibadis are humans too. At least the king of Jordan has good intentions.

Quote:At least the king of Jordan has good intentions.

I'm sure they will stone him.
A man calling himself fisherman, yet he hunts ducks on land with a rifle, is got to be a "fake fisherman", or having a serious problem in understanding what "fishing" is.

I say, to be a real Muslim, study the source & practice it. If you practice other stuff that don't even relate to the source book, then you're a duck hunter claiming to be a fisherman.
(January 10, 2016 at 5:39 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: A man calling himself fisherman, yet he hunts ducks on land with a rifle, is got to be a "fake fisherman", or having a serious problem in understanding what "fishing" is.

I say, to be a real Muslim, study the source & practice it. If you practice other stuff that don't even relate to the source book, then you're a duck hunter claiming to be a fisherman.
But people have different sources. For most people, it's not just about the Quran. They have preferred Tafsirs, scholars, madhhab, Hadith, Fatwas, etc. No two believers are the same. Are whalers fishermen? What about those who look for pearls? Or those who go out in search of shrimps?

(January 10, 2016 at 6:48 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote:
(January 10, 2016 at 5:39 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: A man calling himself fisherman, yet he hunts ducks on land with a rifle, is got to be a "fake fisherman", or having a serious problem in understanding what "fishing" is.

But people have different sources. For most people, it's not just about the Quran. They have preferred Tafsirs, scholars, madhhab, Hadith, Fatwas, etc. No two believers are the same. Are whalers fishermen? What about those who look for pearls? Or those who go out in search of shrimps?

A fisherman does what a fisherman does, MNMP, that is catching fish inside the water.
No water & No fish ? not a fisherman.

I'm just referring to my personal belief, that an area might appear gray in the environment of the "no true muslims" argument, although with little concentration we find out that there are no gray spots.

It's a black N white situation.
You aren't going to find a way to rescue your True Muslim™.  The notion is fundamentally irrational, give it up and avoid that embarassment.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7265 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7733 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1133 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 669 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7570 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13574 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Douglas Murray: Islam is not a peaceful religion mralstoner 3 1577 December 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  ISIS releases song in Chinese mralstoner 9 2540 December 28, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Bismilluh song Shinagami 11 2552 July 31, 2015 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5424 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut