Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS releases song in Chinese
ISIS releases song in Chinese
Okay, this is freak-out time, because it combines my two phobias into one (a) Islamophobia and (b) Sinophobia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU1QsCYR0-Q

The conspiracy permutations are too much for my head.

This video is a Nasheed (an Islamic recruitment song) but in perfectly fluent Mandarin.

So is this (a) a genuine ISIS video or (b) a video produced by China's notorious and prolific propaganda department, timed perfectly for China's new anti-terrorism law?

My Sinophobia is far greater than my Islamophobia, so I know where my suspicions lie.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-releases-j...ms-1532259

BTW, a professor studied China's so-called terrorism problem and found nothing at all, leading to the conclusion that "terrorism" is simply a pretext for China to further repress and colonize Uighur territory:

Quote:Imaginary Terrorism? The Global War on Terror and the Narrative of the Uyghur Terrorist Threat
By Sean Roberts, The George Washington University

http://www.gwu.edu/~ieresgwu/assets/docs/ponars/RobertsWP.pdf

And it begs the further question: is China helping ISIS in other ways? I would not be surprised at all. After all, they side with every other enemy of the US, so why not ISIS?
RE: ISIS releases song in Chinese
I know right, conspiracies everywhere you look at the moment.
I bet those Chinese are watching you right now.
He's on to us they say, send master assassin Chang to finish him.
They're on their way NOW, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
I jest of course, its the illuminate that are on the way.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

It really must be scary to be inside your head. I survived a real terrorist attack in the mid 80ies and I'm not going around seeing terrorist threats whenever someone rips a fart.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 28, 2015 at 6:56 am)abaris Wrote: It really must be scary to be inside your head. I survived a real terrorist attack in the mid 80ies and I'm not going around seeing terrorist threats whenever someone rips a fart.

In the old days UK MOD civil servants were issued mirrors on sticks to check for IRA bombs on their cars of a morning.
Mind you one place had the best excuse for not giving out any archived records, "that was all destroyed by the bomb they'd say".
Today is peaceful in comparison.

(December 28, 2015 at 7:01 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Today is peaceful in comparison.

For someone having seen the 70ies and 80ies and even has vague memories of the late 60ies - yes, it is.

But for stoner, holed up down under and only perusing extreme rightwing material to - I hesitate to use the word - inform himself, the world is always on the verge of exploding.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 28, 2015 at 7:06 am)abaris Wrote:
(December 28, 2015 at 7:01 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Today is peaceful in comparison.

For someone having seen the 70ies and 80ies and even has vague memories of the late 60ies - yes, it is.

But for stoner, holed up down under and only perusing extreme rightwing material to - I hesitate to use the word - inform himself, the world is always on the verge of exploding.

I no longer have to change my route to work regularly to confound snipers (like I ever did, but that was the suggestion)

Actually, the Islamic state is nothing but vast conspiracy organized by the shadowy Chinese intelligence department FMC, Chinese acronym for Fu Man Chu, for the cunning purpose of distracting the attention of the west so China forcably deports all the Muslim uighars to Australia, where they will date white Australian women, make them wear veils, and leave Mrastoner nothing to do on Saturday nights but masturbate in front of his computer. Obama's Muslim father was in cahoots.

Also, malrastoner,  your last girlfriend cheated on you by sleeping with Obama, and then left you for a Muslim turncoat who became an informant for FMC
You forgot the bit where the Babylonian Brotherhood uses advanced alien technology to make his shadow an inescapable surveillance tool.
Just so I know who to watch for, is the Baton Rouge Manchurian Candidate the Arab guy who runs the convenience store near my home and who I've seen eating take-out Chinese food, or is it the Chinese guy whose restaurant is next door to the Middle-Eastern meat market?

Wait, the sneaky bastards have probably programmed my Indonesian buddy, who owns my favorite local lunch hangout. Yeah, that's it! East Asian and Muslim. Fuck me!
(December 28, 2015 at 2:23 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Yeah, that's it! East Asian and Muslim. Fuck me!

You got it. We're all fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlr_AUIxvIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9dOfU3PjpQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkZBLWetc7E

Recent cyberattacks could be part of a Chinese military strategy started nearly 20 years ago

http://ideologee.blogspot.com/2015/09/waking-up-to-chinas-unrestricted-warfare.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to the war on ISIS? WinterHold 53 14736 February 9, 2019 at 8:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  CCTV footage of ISIS stabbing in Australia mralstoner 10 2587 September 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  "ISIS is not Islamic Aegon 107 16449 February 24, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Islam: The Fastest Growing Religion (song) ReptilianPeon 15 3280 January 11, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Some facts you need to know about ISIS Mystic 24 4547 December 16, 2015 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why ISIS fight TubbyTubby 4 1664 September 17, 2015 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bismilluh song Shinagami 11 2580 July 31, 2015 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga mralstoner 8 4072 July 25, 2015 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Is ISIS really ''un-Islamic''? TheMessiah 11 2873 May 10, 2015 at 9:56 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 8245 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet