Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's pretty important isn’t it because if
That's pretty important isn’t it because if
That's pretty important isn’t it because if it wasn't abacus we would do different things benefits electronic calculator or if it's one of those I use to have an adding machine  before ever had a computer I had an old adding machine from 1965 that my mom got ass I'm rummage sale at bank and these things didn't work but never work but we just like typing on them and pretending we were computers so that was exciting I am if it was a calculator like that and we'd like forty pounds drop bad thing you might do something quite different course in that case we already knew it was broken when we dropped it if it's broken when he dropped dead and at the reason.
RE: That's pretty important isn’t it because if
Yes, important pretty things an abacus are but I get them at the bank never sometimes found an old washing machine at restaurant used to pretend it was a space capsule Arthur c Clarke got accused of stuff in Ceylon but I don't think we houses should build near crocodiles lots of teeth and more dangerous than hyenas without forks but Saturday the hippos will eat one but don't drop Frenchman off a short pyramid sharks. thank you with cobbler.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm a bit surprised that there's no link to some random webshop
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 8, 2015 at 6:51 am)Alex K Wrote: I'm a bit surprised that there's no link to some random webshop

There are actually 2 links to some "100 day loans" website in the OP. You can see them if you try to quote the post. Not sure if that's a new way of hiding them from the mods, or this one is just a particularly inept spammer...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(August 8, 2015 at 8:02 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: There are actually 2 links to some "100 day loans" website in the OP. You can see them if you try to quote the post. Not sure if that's a new way of hiding them from the mods, or this one is just a particularly inept spammer...

Reported it as soon as I saw it, couple of hours ago. It's the same weird language without any meaning anyway. With or without link.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The Never Ending Story makes more sense than this
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow
(August 8, 2015 at 8:05 am)Lucanus Wrote: The Never Ending Story makes more sense than this

We need to try harder >:c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jzvh2IeLmo
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] When God isn't the answer to the question, then what is? Catharsis 55 6871 May 31, 2019 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: SlowCalculations
  Is being an atheist important to you? EgoDeath 63 6821 February 27, 2019 at 7:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3504 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Has anyone here deconverted because of AF? Jehanne 21 4149 July 20, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Why atheism is important, and why religion is dangerous causal code 20 8570 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  "There is a god because e = mc²" bheath 58 10370 February 24, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: bheath
  Why do atheists think Original Sin isn't real? ErGingerbreadMandude 34 6754 January 21, 2017 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How important is it to you to convert theists to atheism? Whateverist 50 4878 November 21, 2016 at 1:23 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  Why the bible ISN'T evidence. Socratic Meth Head 34 7739 April 11, 2016 at 12:57 am
Last Post: an0nemus
  Why do bad things happen? Because they do. Brian37 14 3872 April 8, 2016 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BenMighty