Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Jong Un in Pictures
Kim Jong Un in Pictures
I found it very interesting to flick through this album showing the escapades of Our Dear Leader™.

[Image: jong-un-extra-cryi_2767365k.jpg]
(not even photoshopped, those little kids really are that happy!)

Pictures of such amazing cultural events included in the album:

- Providing 'field guidance' in... a field.
- Inspecting tomatoes at a vegetable institute.
- Looking at some wheat.
- Giving flowers to female fighter pilots.
- Getting excited by salmon.
- Climbing a sacred mountain without any mountaineering gear.
- Waving.
- Planting a tree.
- Looking through binoculars.
- Giving more field guidance, but for shoes.
- Smoking cigarettes at a "baby home".
- Looking at some buns.
- Pointing.
- Riding a majestic horse.
- More waving.
- Riding a rollercoaster.
- Dennis Rodman.

And many many more!!!

All the while I couldn't help but notice how conscientious his advisors were, taking important notes at his every suggestion. The Dear Leader must be so wise and intelligent in every field  imaginable. I also loved how everyone he meets is so genuinely thrilled to see him. He truly seems like a remarkable man, and judging from the amount of laughter abound, and ofcourse Dennis Rodman, his banter must be top notch. 

Who else just can't get enough of the great Kim Jong Un?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...me=3406922
RE: Kim Jong Un in Pictures
What you can't see off screen is those girl's parents being executed and forced to eat the body parts of other victims.

Remember that guy who was kicked from here who believed that NK was great and that nothing bad happened there?

Weirdo, almost as deluded as some of the theists on here.

His wife is a looker though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ri_Sol-ju
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
King Joffrey of Korea.

Fucking dipshit.
Let's be fair, look at all the evidence here of how great the Dear Leader is. He goes out and does all these wonderful things, giving farmers his own expertise in how to grow crops, giving military personal tips on how to better secure their borders, he's even given the NK basketball team a fantastic insight by bringing in Dennis Rodman. I don't see Obama with crowds of people crying with joy to meet him, do you guys?

Oh and his wife? I'd totally bang.
He's easily excited, why is he smiling creepily at salmon?
To be fair some of the ideas are perfectly reasonable, like re-forestation and a drive to create more food. I doubt the altruism portrayed though and suspect a nefarious attempt to both improve the 'image' kim which is currently a fat, obnoxious, privately educated megalomaniacal buffoon intent on ruling with an iron fist and to show footage on TV (to those not in one of the several gulags or concentration camps) of Kim actually doing something except eating all the food he's shown criticising farmers for growing.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

(August 14, 2015 at 7:01 am)vixene Wrote: He's easily excited, why is he smiling creepily at salmon?

He's a close relation.

He really is an overgrown baby, isn't he? Not just in his looks, but his mannerisms, totally insulated and want-for-nothing existence, constant fawning and artificial admiration being heaped on him at every moment. The Nork elite are playing quite a clever game here...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(August 14, 2015 at 7:01 am)vixene Wrote: He's easily excited, why is he smiling creepily at salmon?

Because farming salmon in neat stacks along the wall - as opposed to the wasteful, western way, in tanks of water - was all his idea. Great Leader is very eco-conscious...

[Image: Kim-Jong-Un-Salmon_3316210k.jpg]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wacky US-Canadian Border In Pictures The Architect Of Fate 5 312 November 28, 2020 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Pet pictures The Valkyrie 29 2040 March 6, 2020 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Baby pictures/Videos ect..... Brian37 12 868 December 7, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kim Jong God purplepurpose 3 390 November 2, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mars, (space) pictures ignoramus 8 1517 March 22, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Random pictures thread ignoramus 0 887 November 15, 2015 at 3:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What are the cutest things in pictures you can post? ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 3813 July 27, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: MTL
  The pictures topic: Show us your pet(s) rado84 13 3949 July 23, 2015 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Funny pictures thread? Losty 120 26086 December 2, 2014 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Celeb nude pictures Bad Wolf 91 18852 September 3, 2014 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: LastPoet