Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposing Christianity
Exposing Christianity
Every Christian forum I've registered was quick to ban me as soon as I posted this website. Do you think it poses a threat to Christianity?

{snip}

Moderator Notice
Please read the rules, especially the 30/30 rule and its exception.

30/30
In addition to the No Advertising rule, there is also the 30 days and 30 posts requirement. New users must accrue 30 posts and be a member for 30 days before they are allowed to post external content, such as links, images or videos. This is to ensure that advertising is not your sole purpose on this forum. Any posts where the sole intention is to link to external sites/videos may also be removed at the discretion of the staff. Once you have met the 30/30 requirements however these particular rules no longer apply.

30/30 Exception
One very important exception to the the 30/30 requirement is when external links/videos/images are used within discussion or with the intention of discussion. While we would generally advise new members who haven't met the 30/30 stipulations against posting threads with the sole intention of linking to an external site (whether advertising or not) or starting your own discussions based on external content, we do of course allow you to link to external sources when it is warranted. For instance you can post external content if using it as evidence in a discussion or you can post a YouTube video if it is relevant to an ongoing discussion.
RE: Exposing Christianity
no introduction?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Pandas who make intro threads get waffles......c:
Hey man. This forum has a 30/30 rule. You can't post links until you've been a member for 30 days and you've made 30 posts. Read the rest of the rules here:
http://atheistforums.org/rules.php
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 17, 2015 at 6:55 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Pandas who make intro threads get waffles......c:

lol. was just about to do so, thanks!
(August 17, 2015 at 6:46 am)ShiningSerpent Wrote: Every Christian forum I've registered was quick to ban me as soon as I posted this website. Do you think it poses a threat to Christianity?

>snip <

Not really, no.

But since this is an atheist forum, why do you think anyone here will be more receptive to Satan than to Jesus?

Atheists don't believe in either of them.

Administrator Notice
Snipped link from quoted post.
Oh wow. Randy is actually right about something. The endtimes are nigh! Panic
Yawn.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yeah I better like the fact that many of the Nazi butchers who got away—Mengele, Eichmann, Bormann—got away thanks to an underground which shuttled them from one monastery to another and then smuggled them onto boats which took them to South America.
It was an underground operated by Franciscan priests and monks.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(August 17, 2015 at 8:24 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Yeah I better like the fact that many of the Nazi butchers who got away—Mengele, Eichmann, Bormann—got away thanks to an underground which shuttled them from one monastery to another and then smuggled them onto boats which took them to South America.
It was an underground operated by Franciscan priests and monks.

Sources, please.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 6786 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christianity vs Gnostic Christianity themonkeyman 12 8496 December 26, 2013 at 11:00 am
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Moderate Christianity - Even More Illogical Than Fundamentalist Christianity? Xavier 22 18325 November 23, 2013 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)