Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People at church excluding and avoiding me on church trip
People at church excluding and avoiding me on church trip
I am so upset, I went on this church trip and it seemed like the whole time I was there people were trying to avoid me and exclude me. They moved when I would sit next to them or they would choose other spots over the one next to me. They also took pictures and tried to move their heads to block me out of the picture and when I saw a picture on FB of a group of people sitting eating lunch and I had been cut off except for my hand. Like they cut me out of the picture. Also I was in a room one night with one group of people but then because of a room mixup where we were double booked in our hotel, we had to switch rooms around. I was the only one out of my room asked to go to another room. Why me??
RE: People at church excluding and avoiding me on church trip
Because your mother wouldn't buy you a drink?
Why you?
It could be one of a number of things, but the one thing I do know, and this could be a factor, is that you seem annoying.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

[Image: 0ef24c585b61d22a1e6f4c8d1c0d1b39.jpg]
No...NO! It can't be...I watched you die!

IT CAN'T BE.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
That's rough, ashasha. It could be that there is a rumor going around about you.

I hope you can get it resolved, being shunned is not fun.

You can always try a different church though, unless you're attending there because your parents are bringing you.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Personally, I'd spend the time getting hammered on fancy drinks.
(August 25, 2015 at 12:43 pm)ashasha1212 Wrote: I am so upset, I went on this church trip and it seemed like the whole time I was there people were trying to avoid me and exclude me. They moved when I would sit next to them or they would choose other spots over the one next to me. They also took pictures and tried to move their heads to block me out of the picture and when I saw a picture on FB of a group of people sitting eating lunch and I had been cut off except for my hand. Like they cut me out of the picture. Also I was in a room one night with one group of people but then because of a room mixup where we were double booked in our hotel, we had to switch rooms around. I was the only one out of my room asked to go to another room. Why me??

Goddamn fucking bastard people they are. 

(Almost, grrrr) In before the ban....
I hereby want to register a complaint! We already had this one! I want all new whiny rants!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 25, 2015 at 12:54 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote:
(August 25, 2015 at 12:43 pm)ashasha1212 Wrote: I am so upset, I went on this church trip and it seemed like the whole time I was there people were trying to avoid me and exclude me. They moved when I would sit next to them or they would choose other spots over the one next to me. They also took pictures and tried to move their heads to block me out of the picture and when I saw a picture on FB of a group of people sitting eating lunch and I had been cut off except for my hand. Like they cut me out of the picture. Also I was in a room one night with one group of people but then because of a room mixup where we were double booked in our hotel, we had to switch rooms around. I was the only one out of my room asked to go to another room. Why me??

Goddamn fucking bastard people they are. 

In before the ban....

And JesusHChrist slides in under the tag!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road trip playlist - looking for suggestions Jackalope 20 1286 August 11, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1007 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Goin on a trip... Joods 16 2012 March 25, 2018 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Joods
  TRJF's 4,000-Mile Road Trip!!! TheRealJoeFish 28 3158 September 16, 2016 at 1:13 am
Last Post: c172
  My day trip to Daylesford ignoramus 11 2888 January 11, 2016 at 5:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Surprise trip to Mt. Evans Ravenshire 3 1065 September 21, 2015 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Mom wont let me go to church trip ashbagashba 17 3634 August 7, 2015 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Need advice for our backpacking trip through Europe. abentwookie 13 5865 March 24, 2015 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi ashelala 12 2744 February 27, 2015 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Avoiding indoctrination while still going to church with my Girlfriend? IanHulett 23 3114 January 18, 2015 at 6:22 am
Last Post: robvalue