Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a neighbor on my network who wants to join.
I have a neighbor on my network who wants to join.
I told my neighbor about this place, and she wants to join.  We share a network, and she was reading the rules before signing up, and saw that it's limited to one account per individual, but we should notify someone on staff if someone who has the same ip as us (well it says same houshehold) has an account (she doesn't have one yet).  Not sure if this is the way to do it or whatever, but figured I'd start by posting here, so I can find out and tell her if she can join or not.
RE: I have a neighbor on my network who wants to join.
Well make note of it. Tell her to sign right up!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
IIRC, all you have to do is PM one of the admins.

Slow on the draw, never mind.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
It's me in case you need to know.
Welcome Cecelia!
Have to be careful about the IP situation and extra accounts when we pass out the baby sashimi. We have to be fair about that or some of the old timers here get whiny.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think the staff are so impressed that someone read the rules they'll give you whatever you want Wink
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Best subtle use of sexual innuendo this week !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Watch out, the Deists are coming!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old friend wants to get back on this site... Brian37 12 2868 July 23, 2019 at 2:27 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Husband wants to join... Eiskalt 14 3529 November 3, 2010 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Gaming subforum: gamer wants! Violet 16 5577 May 3, 2010 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: mrjack