Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge (kids for cash) WTF
Judge (kids for cash) WTF
This happened in US not a third world country. At least one kid committed suicide.  http://nypost.com/2014/02/23/film-detail...f-scandal/
I hope the SOB has the worst 28 years imaginable. They should have given him 100000000000 years

manowar
RE: Judge (kids for cash) WTF
The good ol' justice system.. At least it caught up with this one. I wonder how many judges there are that take payoffs or do something so corrupt during their careers.

Rot in jail asshole.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
To bad he is only in minimum/medium security. Like to see him interact with some hard core boys. Hope parole/early out is never given to him.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I thought this was going to be about the child protection services/care system scandal. If anything this is worse. I don't often wish harm on anyone, but in this case I'll make an exception: I hope his prison burns slowly to the ground and he's the only one they can't get to.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I saw the documentary on this. It's horrifying.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Nevermind, I shouldn't get into this. Suffice to say I'm rather close to the situation and I know a lot about this, so if anyone has any questions I'll try to answer.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
So he finally got sentenced. I followed the story since it first cropped up about a year ago.

Well, that's what you get when you rund for profit prisons. A new slave trade.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 8, 2015 at 6:00 pm)Manowar Wrote: ...
I hope the SOB has the worst 28 years imaginable. They should have given him 100000000000 years

manowar

Given that he is 65, 28 years is probably long enough.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
He'll be out within 7 I bet.

Just one more symptom of the very broken for-profit prison system.

How many lives has this piece of shit destroyed - for money?

SMFH
(September 8, 2015 at 8:13 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: He'll be out within 7 I bet.

Just one more symptom of the very broken for-profit prison system.

How many lives has this piece of shit destroyed - for money?

SMFH

If it makes you feel any better, he will have a very, very long 7 years (or whatever he winds up serving).

He will never see General Population. Minimum Security or not, he would be killed immediately, once word got around that he is an ex-judge who did the things he did. He will spend 23 hours a day in a tiny isolation cell, under Protective Custody, and will get his one hour of recreation time in a chain-link-fenced cage about 3m wide by 10m long that separates him from the other PCs.

The irony is that (as I have also seen the documentary about him) he will still be, despite the horror of the PC confinement system, in conditions far better than those to which he condemned those poor children.

I hope someone makes a "clerical error" and he to face the prospect of being out on the Yard in GenPop. Asshole.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4261 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1128 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 872 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1386 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 1333 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is the Holocaust a cash cow? Europa! 16 1871 September 14, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids NuclearEnergy 23 4850 May 7, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Pence Defends Trump’s Criticism of Judge Who Blocked Travel Ban Foxaèr 3 836 February 5, 2017 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Ah....Ze Mexican Judge Steeks Eet Up Drumpf's Ass Again Minimalist 0 664 August 30, 2016 at 5:43 pm
  Judge Recommends Criminal Charges Against Sheriff Shitstain Minimalist 2 916 August 20, 2016 at 12:01 am