Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This commercial pisses me off every time I see it.
This commercial pisses me off every time I see it.
This is where you get your strength from? I mean WTF! Give me a break.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dVGt/ancestry-courtneys-story

Got any that chap your ass?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: This commercial pisses me off every time I see it.
Let's see....

Geico
Kit Kat
and any for any reality shows. I can't stand to watch petty people fight like they are someone important. I really can't stand the one about people getting married on the day they met and then freaking out when the marriage has problems. I mean fuck I'm not even watching the show and they are pissing me off.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
All commercials annoy the shit out of me.  The guy who invented the mute button should get a Nobel Prize.
“Reality” shows.

‘Nuff said...
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 28, 2018 at 2:23 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: “Reality” shows.

‘Nuff said...

Oh, camon, Jersey Shore was great. I now know how the whole North East thinks and acts.
I really thought this was going to be a Brian thread?
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
I watch a minimal amount of TV, but sometimes hear the ads when the wife doesn't mute it during commercials. Back when I did watch TV, I wished for a blank screen that went with the mute button, so I didn't have to see the stupid as well as not hear it.

As far as the artificial angst on TV goes, that's really annoying, too.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(June 28, 2018 at 2:29 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

‘Nuff said...

Oh, camon, Jersey Shore was great. I now know how the whole North East thinks and acts.

"Real Housewives of Planet Krypton" was pretty cool.
(June 28, 2018 at 2:29 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

‘Nuff said...

Heh. Um no. Not everyone that lives in the NE part of the US thinks and acts as stupidly as the morons of Jersey Shore. 

Some of us actually use our brains. Dodgy
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: I really thought this was going to be a Brian thread?

Wait for it.

(June 28, 2018 at 2:47 pm)Joods Wrote:
(June 28, 2018 at 2:29 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Oh, camon, Jersey Shore was great. I now know how the whole North East thinks and acts.

Heh. Um no. Not everyone that lives in the NE part of the US thinks and acts as stupidly as the morons of Jersey Shore. 

Some of us actually use our brains. Dodgy

I guess I could just believe All in the Family and NYPD Blues is representative.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TV commercial overload Grrrrr !! vorlon13 10 1150 February 6, 2017 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Who else is going to see Rogue One, the next Star Wars movie soon? Whateverist 138 11738 December 24, 2016 at 6:17 am
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  DDWIWDD (Dan Deacon “When I Was Done Dying”) | Off The Air | Adult Swim Heat 0 816 January 7, 2016 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Heat
  Adult Swim's Off The Air "When I Was Done Dying" Heat 3 1736 September 26, 2015 at 1:15 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Need a server? See Bill Cato 4 1232 March 16, 2015 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Going to see Lita Ford! Ravenshire 6 1118 July 11, 2014 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Persecture: The movie enemies of religious freedom don't want you to see!!! catman 13 3555 March 23, 2014 at 11:15 am
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Brazilian Priest jerking off during mass. (Video) Big Blue Sky 14 8760 July 5, 2013 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Inspirational Non-Religious Music for Every Occasion? Free_Thinker 2 1783 December 26, 2012 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  This is gonna piss the conservatives off Doubting Thomas 6 1875 March 27, 2012 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Tiberius