Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rule: Posting Private Correspondence
A quick announcement to inform members of a new rule which has been implemented by staff.

Quote:Posting Private Correspondence

Posting the contents of private correspondence of any kind is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to private messages sent on this site, and email messages. This rule applies even if identifying information such as the sender's name / username is removed.

The only exception to this rule will be if the sender has explicitly agreed that the correspondence could be posted. Staff will make the final determination over whether permission was given.

This rule will be in effect as of this announcement post.
Dammed! I was going to post all those gay love letters you've been pming me.
RE: New Rule: Posting Private Correspondence
Not you too!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Can we still post screen shots of sexts?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 28, 2015 at 11:52 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Can we still post screen shots of sexts?

Only if you have permission from the sender.
(September 28, 2015 at 11:52 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Can we still post screen shots of sexts?

You're really going to tell everyone about the pineapple rings?

Pineapple?!
(September 29, 2015 at 12:56 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Pineapple?!

See? Y'all have alrEady horrified an innocent blind young lady just by talking about it!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Hoping I could post some of mine and Vorlorn's sextcapades. Big Grin
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 29, 2015 at 1:49 am)Luckie Wrote:
(September 29, 2015 at 12:56 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Pineapple?!

See? Y'all have alrEady horrified an innocent blind young lady just by talking about it!

Fantastic!

(September 29, 2015 at 1:50 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Hoping I could post some of mine and Vorlorn's sextcapades. Big Grin

Hmph.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSA: Hate Speech, rule 7 arewethereyet 24 2476 September 21, 2023 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  PSA: Update to necroposting rule arewethereyet 51 6542 April 3, 2023 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  PSA: Added to threats rule arewethereyet 8 2822 May 19, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  PSA: The Necroposting Rule BrianSoddingBoru4 42 6571 April 6, 2022 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: brewer
  PSA - Clarification of rule #3 on doxxing. arewethereyet 18 3688 November 17, 2021 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Proposing A Rule Change BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4871 June 11, 2020 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  PSA: New Rule BrianSoddingBoru4 75 13526 July 22, 2019 at 8:19 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  The 30/30 rule Losty 3 1264 June 27, 2018 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Pedophilia Rule Modification Tiberius 3 1176 June 27, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  New Rule - Promoting Terrorism Tiberius 65 11377 June 21, 2018 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama