Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio News: Kim Davis Lied About Papal Support
Radio News: Kim Davis Lied About Papal Support
I just heard on a radio station streaming from Chicago that Kim Davis is trying to say that she met with the pope while he was here and he approved of her position. The Vatican begs to differ saying there was no support for her from the pope and that his only meeting was with a gay man and his life-time partner.

A cowboy entered a bar and ordered a beer. Then he turned around and yelled, "All fundies are fuckheads."
A man at the end of the bar said, "I resent that remark."
Cowboy: Are you a fundie?
man: No, I'm a fuckhead.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Radio News: Kim Davis Lied About Papal Support
Damage control?

(October 2, 2015 at 4:59 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Damage control?

When the RCC starts thinking that distancing themselves from homophobia is damage control, that's no small victory.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(October 2, 2015 at 5:43 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(October 2, 2015 at 4:59 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Damage control?

When the RCC starts thinking that distancing themselves from homophobia is damage control, that's no small victory.

Indeed, Rhonda. I hope I'm right in interpreting it that way.

It may of course be a case of playing both sides against the middle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blinken practices Liberal Appeasement: "Do not support Taiwan's Independence". Nishant Xavier 37 2003 June 21, 2023 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4015 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I Think Bill Maher Lied CarveTheFive 23 1365 May 17, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  I officially support Biden in the US elections WinterHold 34 2433 October 22, 2020 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1368 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Who believes Kim Jong Un is dead? ignoramus 67 3908 April 28, 2020 at 6:43 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1359 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 851 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In support of Dr. Ford Aroura 90 6490 October 7, 2018 at 11:07 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 485 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist