Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first time since becoming an atheist that I'm kind of mad at JaclynGlenn.
Video 
The first time since becoming an atheist that I'm kind of mad at JaclynGlenn.
I have been mad at her before, but that's because I was a christian and she uploaded a video titled "how to convert a christian to atheism," but that was a stupid reason to be mad at her. This is a whole other story though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juLppx2RA2M

I'm glad she took responsibility... but I can't believe she'd stoop so low. Sad
If pinkie pie isn't real, then how do you explain the existence of ponies, huh? If ponies are real, then that's proof that Pinkie Pie is real. Checkmate, christians!  Heart

-- Book of Pinkie Pie 7:3
RE: The first time since becoming an atheist that I'm kind of mad at JaclynGlenn.
Um? What problem do you have with the video?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
RE: The first time since becoming an atheist that I'm kind of mad at JaclynGlenn.
(October 4, 2015 at 12:47 am)Jenny A Wrote: Um?  What problem do you have with the video?

My issue is not with the video, it's with the fact that Jaclyn plagiarized Theoretical Bullshit as demonstrated there. I'm glad she owned up to her mistake though.
If pinkie pie isn't real, then how do you explain the existence of ponies, huh? If ponies are real, then that's proof that Pinkie Pie is real. Checkmate, christians!  Heart

-- Book of Pinkie Pie 7:3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of music? MR. Macabre 666 62 3400 October 30, 2023 at 3:21 am
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  First-time, non-violent criminals do not belong in prison. Jehanne 25 1523 August 29, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 441 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What Kind Of Horror Do You Like ? The Architect Of Fate 43 1720 October 20, 2021 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 765 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are we becoming a masked society? Foxaèr 21 778 June 24, 2020 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4119 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Since I’ve been gone... J a c k 28 3206 August 19, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  As you age, do you find yourself becoming more or less irritable? Foxaèr 48 8381 May 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kind of sad. Foxaèr 6 1410 May 1, 2018 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet