Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 1:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Bieber the Messiah
Justin Bieber the Messiah
"Like I said, you don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco.”

Justin Bieber, ladies and gentlemen.
http://lauraturner.religionnews.com/2015/09/29/justin-bieber-you-dont-need-to-go-to-church-to-be-a-christian/
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Justin Bieber the Messiah
I'm no fan of Bieber's, but there's actually some scriptural justification for that stance. Matthew 6:5-7.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hard to take the twit seriously after the photoshopped crab ladder
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Bwahhhhhh! Everybody knows Bieb is Illuminati!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoHdeyS-ZySdzvzDdnTOu...jLrfmsXyOQ]
(October 22, 2015 at 7:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm no fan of Bieber's, but there's actually some scriptural justification for that stance.  Matthew 6:5-7.

Boru
No there's not..lol..
Just read it..

His comparison doesn't even make sense, that's the most funny part about it.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
I'm also happy to note (not worth a separate thread) that Mark Wahlberg was on Ellen today WITHOUT his visually disturbing pubic hair meager beardlet.

Locally, Nebraska football player Jordan Westerkamp has also ditched his somewhat less odious (but even more pubic looking) attempted beard.

Let's hope Bieber doesn't even try, and further, let's hope a trend has begun and we'll see few and fewer facial hair anomalies.

Angel
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 22, 2015 at 7:37 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hard Impossible to take the twit seriously after the photoshopped crab ladder

Fixed that for you.
(October 22, 2015 at 11:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(October 22, 2015 at 7:37 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hard Impossible to take the twit seriously after the photoshopped crab ladder

Fixed that for you.

How often do I get to post little jewels like "photoshopped crab ladder" ??

Sheesh !!

Tongue

And, sad to report, Jordan Westerkamp is trying to regrow the pubic hair beard.

[shudder]

Sigh . . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justin Trueau It's Time To Go Amarok 14 1216 April 28, 2019 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Justin Trudeau Goes On American Television To Protest Trump's Tariffs Amarok 11 892 June 6, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Justin Trueau #WelcomeToCanada" Amarok 12 1488 January 29, 2017 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Justin Bieber disproves Big Bang Theory...wtf? ReptilianPeon 9 1749 October 3, 2015 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: MentalGiant
  RIP Justin Wilson popeyespappy 11 2072 August 26, 2015 at 8:35 am
Last Post: brewer