Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Bieber disproves Big Bang Theory...wtf?
Justin Bieber disproves Big Bang Theory...wtf?
The Guardian newspaper reports.

I know we shouldn't be giving Justin the Oxygen of publicity, but this news is rather funny. Apparently Justin is now a cosmologist. He was also quoted as saying: "You don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco."

RE: Justin Bieber disproves Big Bang Theory...wtf?
It does make you a shithead, though.
A celebrity saying something out their arse. Same shit, different day.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I think it makes you a taco if you go to taco bell. At least your transcendental essence turns into one.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Now I think Justin Bieber is more of a self-righteous little cunt and a terrible human being than I already thought.

Oh yeah and the music is so shit I want to do a double Van Gogh when I hear it.
He's not a scientist, so no he didn't 'debunk' it. He dismissed it much like other people who think they know more than scientists. "Global Warming isn't real!"

He's a singer, and not even a particularly good one. We won't allow his music to be played in our house. I don't understand his appeal. Then again as a teenager all the other girls were into Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, and I didn't get their appeal either.
(October 3, 2015 at 4:44 pm)Cecelia Wrote: He's not a scientist, so no he didn't 'debunk' it. He dismissed it much like other people who think they know more than scientists. "Global Warming isn't real!"

He's a singer, and not even a particularly good one. We won't allow his music to be played in our house. I don't understand his appeal. Then again as a teenager all the other girls were into Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, and I didn't get their appeal either.

Me neither! At least they're talented at what they do, unlike Justin Bieber.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Bieber can shove it!
I take everything celebrities say and do with a pinch of salt. Most of it are just publicity stunts or gimmicks. They feed on attention after all....

Not that anybody really gives a shit if Bieber has no idea about cosmology, or, um, anything c:
[Image: 68359277645b99d6bc5ff372586f0574.jpg]

Jesus ROCKS! Just like meeeeeeeeee 
Jerkoff
[Image: 08.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 820 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  WTF NPR? onlinebiker 13 458 March 11, 2021 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Big Lee Removed from US Capital Brian37 6 807 December 21, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Big Bang in Beruit onlinebiker 66 2917 August 16, 2020 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Democrats conspiracy theory exposed Agnostico 65 4500 May 25, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3810 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  He likes big butt dials and he cannot lie. Brian37 1 481 October 26, 2019 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  WTF Israel? Brian37 17 783 May 18, 2019 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Justin Trueau It's Time To Go Amarok 14 1215 April 28, 2019 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Amarok
  One of Obamacare’s big experiments to lower costs is working surprisingly well Aegon 9 791 September 5, 2018 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU