Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 10:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Takes the Cake
This Takes the Cake
As a theist, I, by no means, agree with this woman that the amazing atheist is critiquing.  I agree with the atheist here.  I wasn't sure to put this under science or religion, but here you go. I listened to this and I died laughing at the stupidity of this woman. How can this be when we walked on the moon? This woman is definitely a moron. Listen to the atheist on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2V-hH2LOb8
RE: This Takes the Cake
I remember this, crazy comes in a lot of flavors.

Used to watch DP a good bit but it got old, love TBR though.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(October 24, 2015 at 8:40 am)Blondie Wrote: As a theist, I, by no means, agree with this woman that the amazing atheist is critiquing.  I agree with the atheist here.  I wasn't sure to put this under science or religion, but here you go.  I listened to this and I died laughing at the stupidity of this woman.  How can this be when we walked on the moon?  This woman is definitely a moron.  Listen to the atheist on this.  

This literally belongs in the humour section
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(October 24, 2015 at 8:46 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(October 24, 2015 at 8:40 am)Blondie Wrote: As a theist, I, by no means, agree with this woman that the amazing atheist is critiquing.  I agree with the atheist here.  I wasn't sure to put this under science or religion, but here you go.  I listened to this and I died laughing at the stupidity of this woman.  How can this be when we walked on the moon?  This woman is definitely a moron.  Listen to the atheist on this.  

This literally belongs in the humour section

Maybe someone can move it so I don't break the rules on spamming. Big Grin
By the way, if you thought this is funny, look at the series "World of batshit" by CoolHardLogic, especially the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...G4JtfqJFcg

Yeh there are people in this day and age who think aeroplanes are actually demons in disguise
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

That's why I always keep saying, reflect on what you perceive to be true. Collect evidence and make up your own damn mind instead of listening to the next wayward person meeting your opinion.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
There are people who believe the Earth is flat, so I think the battle for the cake is still far from over.

Hey - they have a website, so it must be a legitimate scientific theory, right?... Tongue

http://www.tfes.org/
Quote:This website is dedicated to unraveling the true mysteries of the universe and demonstrating that the earth is flat and that Round Earth doctrine is little more than an elaborate hoax.

Much of the experimental evidence for a flat earth is provided by Dr. Samuel Birley Rowbotham, a 19th century lecturer who traveled the isles of Britain giving lectures at many prominent universities of the day. His experimental evidence is very easily reproducible and requires only access to a long body of standing water and a little trig to conclude that water is not convex, that the surface of the earth does not curve as round earth doctrine mathematically predicts. Other experiments require only a stick and a plumb line. Each of the experiments are described in full in the flat earth literature.

Throughout the years it has become a duty of each Flat Earth Society member, to meet the common round earther in the open, avowed, and unyielding rebellion; to declare that his reign of error and confusion is over; and that henceforth, like a falling dynasty, he must shrink and disappear, leaving the throne and the kingdom of science and philosophy to those awakening intellects whose numbers are constantly increasing, and whose march is rapid and irresistible. The soldiers of truth and reason of the Flat Earth Society have drawn the sword, and ere another generation has been educated and grown to maturity, will have forced the usurpers to abdicate. Like the decayed and crumbling trees of an ancient forest, rent and shattered by wind and storm, the hypothetical philosophies, which have hitherto cumbered the civilized world, are unable to resist the elements of experimental and logical criticism; and sooner or later must succumb to their assaults. The axe is uplifted for a final stroke - it is about to fall upon the primitive sphere of the earth, and the blow will surely "cut the cumberer down!"
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(October 24, 2015 at 8:48 am)Blondie Wrote: Maybe someone can move it so I don't break the rules on spamming. Big Grin

I think we can safely say that you've already been accepted by the group to the point that we don't consider you a spammer, Blondie.

Feel free to post anything we might find interesting.

This definitely qualifies!!
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Friendly warning Blondie; If you think that's wackadoo wait till you get into Kent Hovin or Ken Ham's stuff.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Do flat earth people think that all the other planets are flat, too, and they just so happen to be pointed directly at earth? Are the sun and the moon flat, too? Haha What the hell do these people believe?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus cake, eat it up! Foxaèr 17 2172 June 9, 2018 at 9:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fundamentalist Pastor Takes to YouTube to Fault Women for All Social Ills Ziploc Surprise 9 5441 May 13, 2012 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: orogenicman