Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:34 pm

Poll: Which of these 4 is most likely to end up in a mental hospital?
This poll is closed.
Aerzia Saerules Arctuos. (The safe bet)
37.50%
9 37.50%
Dotard (God).
25.00%
6 25.00%
The combined likelihood of Adrian, Elionnwy, Darwinian, Leo-Rcc, Kyuuketsuki, theVOID, EvidenceVsFaith, LukeMC, Ace, and Meatball. (The staff and former members of it)
16.67%
4 16.67%
The combined likelihood of every member of the forum who is not part of the staff, Saerules, God, or fr0d0.
20.83%
5 20.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which 3 Members do You Believe Are Most Likely to End up in International News?
Which 3 Members do You Believe Are Most Likely to End up in International News?
As the subject suggests: Which 3 members of this forum do you believe are most likely to end up in international (or perhaps just national, if you don't think any one of us can become international figures (or mentions by the associated press, or what have you)) news someday, and why? Smile

It doesn't have to be a serious analysis if you don't want it to be... Sleepy

I'll start with my three Smile

1: Saerules: because I know I would never let it happen otherwise.

2: Kyuuketsuki: because he seems to be quite involved with raising awareness about religion, science, and what have you.

3: Dotard: because God is always making headlines Sleepy

I will now post a completely irrelevant poll (you can choose multipole options in case you think some likelihoods as equally 'most likely') Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Which 3 Members do You Believe Are Most Likely to End up in International News?
Saerules, Adrian & Eilonnwy - because you all want fame is my guess Smile

Dotard, Tavarish and Kyu's dodgy pasts will catch up with them and they'll be swept up in a publicity frenzy over their indiscretions.
RE: Which 3 Members do You Believe Are Most Likely to End up in International News?
You hear and read about me in the news every day, you just don't realize it's me that is responsible.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
What kind of poll is this?
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(June 3, 2010 at 9:10 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: What kind of poll is this?

How do you mean? Smile

Leo-rcc Wrote:You hear and read about me in the news every day, you just don't realize it's me that is responsible.

Really? Where? Shock
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I can't comment on that as it might incriminate me.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
The poll choices, they aren't really choices.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Saerules always gets my vote.
Anyone drive a taxi?

This is a sick joke and I appologise unreservedly.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

None.

Y'all are too small and unfocused.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 801 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 950 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 853 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 688 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4148 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Which is worse? Foxaèr 13 628 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1916 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 603 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What news site(s) do you follow? arewethereyet 20 1427 August 20, 2021 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2438 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13